Lowest prices for your stay
$103
$103
Agoda.com
$80
Hotels.com$103
Travelocity$103
Priceline$112
All reviews island hopping amenities poolside town robes trike
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Comfortable hotel located a 20 min walk/5 min tuk tuk ride away from the town centre. The staff are very friendly and breakfast is great. Had dinner here one night and was not impressed as the food was dry and flavorless.

The pool is great for both adults and kids and they have a quaint out door bar.

Date of stay: September 2019
customercare2017, Guest Relations and Event Officer at Coron Soleil Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear Ms./Mr. Rosh145,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to meet your expectations. However, we were very sorry to read that you weren't impressed with our food selection in our restaurant. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you. Hopefully, we are still waiting for the new food cycle sets created by our chefs in order to have wide variety of selection for the breakfast and Ala Carte items. Again, we were sorry that you had this experience with us and we are thankful to received your review thus, rest assured that we will address this matter to the management and hoping that we come up with a better resolution. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We are hoping that you'll give us another chance to welcome you and your family back very soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

This hotel is value for money with EXCELLENT service. Staff are very polite and helpful. Facilities are clean and well-maintained. Our stay was very relaxing. We also traveled with two kids (age 11 and 12 y.o). Will definitely choose this hotel when we go back to Coron.

Date of stay: April 2019

Dear Ms./Mr. Bakasyunistang_pinoy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for promoting our hotel to the travelers. We are very glad that you enjoy your vacation with us together with your two kids. We really appreciate your kind words about our staff, the hotel and its facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better. Again, thank you so much for your very kind words. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back very soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

My son dropped his cellphone in the water while we were out on our island tour. Our tour guide tried to dive in to get the phone but he said it went down too fast. The phone was gone. That same day my phone got wet, so my phone was off the whole day. Back in the hotel, it was around 1am when I woke up, & turned my phone on. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the app Life360, which is a tracking app. To my amazement, my son’s phone was showing that it’s on land & not in the water. With its other feature, I saw that apparently the phone traveled from the water to where the boats dock. But how? And in the app, it showed that whoever got my phone was only a minute away from the hotel. So I went to the desk, and explained the situation. Lester, who was at the desk that night called Victor (I’m guessing he was the supervisor) when I asked if someone could help me go to the police station. No questions asked Victor “accompanied” me all the way to the police station. And went above & beyond, when he went with me & the police officers to confront the person who had my son’s phone. That person was apparently a diver who happened to pass by the reef where my son dropped his phone. And at around 3:40 in the morning, I got my son’s phone back! So I just wanted to commend, acclaim, and praise Lester and most especially, Victor for being there for me. Everybody (my family) was scolding me for going by myself. But I was not alone, Victor was there. So thank you so much! You deserve all the recognition!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Ms. Giselle M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for promoting our hotel to the travelers. We are very glad that you enjoy your vacation with us. We really appreciate your kind words about our staff, mentioning our Front Office Team Leader Mr. Lester and Duty Officer Mr. Victor in assisting you to tracked down your son's lost phone. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to help you in every way that we can provide. Also, we are thankful for your review because we could also share your experience and help our guest with the same situation - with the help of tracking app that you have, it is much more easier for travelers to locate their lost phone/s. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better. Again, thank you so much for your very kind words. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back very soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2019

Accommodating staff
Wifi is also very strong
Rooms are spacious and clean
Swimming pool is beautiful and very IG worthy!
Good food is always available
Poolbar has friendly staff and has wide variety of drinks

Overall is experience is AWESOME!

Trip type: Traveled solo
customercare2017, Guest Relations and Event Officer at Coron Soleil Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear Ms. FeytishLubiano,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and you enjoy your accommodation and other facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Also, we are very happy to read that you love the variety of selection of the menu here in our indoor restaurant, Sol721 and variety of drinks in our pool bar, Turquoise Bar. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better.
Again, thank you so much for your very kind words. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We hope to be able to welcome you and your family back very soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2019

The staff were very hospitable and helpful, the room was clean, spacious and comfy, you can experience different food every day, the view was great seeing the mountains behind the rooms and the pool was very cool coz' of it's lights. The function room was good but, as requested to be class room type for the event was not done. The staff in-charge for the event were very easy to approach. This resort is recommended but not for budget travelers. A relaxing resort to spend your vacation.

Room tip: garden view and in front of the pool
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ms. ShalCarvajal027,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and you enjoy your accommodation and other facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. However, we were very sorry to read that your specific request was not followed. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you and thank you so much for your very kind words. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better.