Lowest prices for your stay
$118
$142
Agoda.com
$82
Hotels.com$142
Travelocity$142
Priceline$96
All reviews island hopping amenities town poolside robes trike
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

My son dropped his cellphone in the water while we were out on our island tour. Our tour guide tried to dive in to get the phone but he said it went down too fast. The phone was gone. That same day my phone got wet, so my phone was off the whole day. Back in the hotel, it was around 1am when I woke up, & turned my phone on. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the app Life360, which is a tracking app. To my amazement, my son’s phone was showing that it’s on land & not in the water. With its other feature, I saw that apparently the phone traveled from the water to where the boats dock. But how? And in the app, it showed that whoever got my phone was only a minute away from the hotel. So I went to the desk, and explained the situation. Lester, who was at the desk that night called Victor (I’m guessing he was the supervisor) when I asked if someone could help me go to the police station. No questions asked Victor “accompanied” me all the way to the police station. And went above & beyond, when he went with me & the police officers to confront the person who had my son’s phone. That person was apparently a diver who happened to pass by the reef where my son dropped his phone. And at around 3:40 in the morning, I got my son’s phone back! So I just wanted to commend, acclaim, and praise Lester and most especially, Victor for being there for me. Everybody (my family) was scolding me for going by myself. But I was not alone, Victor was there. So thank you so much! You deserve all the recognition!

Trip type: Traveled with family
customercare2017, Guest Relations and Event Officer at Coron Soleil Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Dear Ms. Giselle M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for promoting our hotel to the travelers. We are very glad that you enjoy your vacation with us. We really appreciate your kind words about our staff, mentioning our Front Office Team Leader Mr. Lester and Duty Officer Mr. Victor in assisting you to tracked down your son's lost phone. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to help you in every way that we can provide. Also, we are thankful for your review because we could also share your experience and help our guest with the same situation - with the help of tracking app that you have, it is much more easier for travelers to locate their lost phone/s. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better. Again, thank you so much for your very kind words. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back very soon.

Jerome Viñas

Reviewed June 29, 2019

Accommodating staff
Wifi is also very strong
Rooms are spacious and clean
Swimming pool is beautiful and very IG worthy!
Good food is always available
Poolbar has friendly staff and has wide variety of drinks

Overall is experience is AWESOME!

Trip type: Traveled solo
customercare2017, Guest Relations and Event Officer at Coron Soleil Garden Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear Ms. FeytishLubiano,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and you enjoy your accommodation and other facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Also, we are very happy to read that you love the variety of selection of the menu here in our indoor restaurant, Sol721 and variety of drinks in our pool bar, Turquoise Bar. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better.

Reviewed June 28, 2019

The staff were very hospitable and helpful, the room was clean, spacious and comfy, you can experience different food every day, the view was great seeing the mountains behind the rooms and the pool was very cool coz' of it's lights. The function room was good but, as requested to be class room type for the event was not done. The staff in-charge for the event were very easy to approach. This resort is recommended but not for budget travelers. A relaxing resort to spend your vacation.

Room tip: garden view and in front of the pool
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ms. ShalCarvajal027,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and you enjoy your accommodation and other facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. However, we were very sorry to read that your specific request was not followed. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you and thank you so much for your very kind words. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

After 3 weeks in very basic accommodation, ending with 2 nights camping on beaches, this place seemed like paradise. Rooms were large and very comfortable. Beds were huge and snuggly, AC was good, the bathrooms were amazing. Loved the huge showers! The pool area was very pretty and the whole place was quiet whilst we were there.

But on the downside, the pool was dirty, no one was keeping an eye on leaves and bugs in the pool. The breakfast didn't have a good selection. It was mainly cooked 'dinner' food like curries and rice. I'd like to have seen more cold cuts and pastry options. The restaurant and bar staff were very slow and when we had lunch at the restaurant the food was awful, as were the various cocktails we tried.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank britinmalta

Dear Ms. Britinmalta,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and you enjoy your accommodation and other facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. However, we were very sorry to read that you were disappointed with our swimming pool, our breakfast selection and our staff was not attentive enough to serve you. We do daily cleaning of our swimming pool and has a stand-by staff for the three shifts. Since we are a garden resort and we have a lot of trees around the hotel, the possibility of a strong wind from time to time really affects the cleaning time. For the breakfast selection concern, we are still waiting for the new food cycle sets created by our chefs in order to have wide variety of selection for the breakfast and Ala Carte items. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused you and we do thank you for your very kind words. Hopefully, we have upcoming training and seminar that will help our staff to execute well in providing excellent service. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better. Again, thank you so much for your very kind words. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you and your family back very soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

I love the guyabano juice at the bar. Great location just a trike ride for 5 mins to town proper. Nice facilities clean pool and toilet. Pool at night with different colours u will enjoy. Comfy bed and good bfast.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Mr. Arnold2017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and you enjoy your accommodation and other facilities. We assure that our facilities here in the resort are well-maintain and well-cleaned so that every guest enjoy their stay and feel the radiance of the resort as representation of their home. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Also, we are very glad to read that you loved our special drink of the day - Guyabano Juice which the guyanabo fruits was freshly picked from our supplier. Here at Coron Soleil, we take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can and we always value feedback from our customers if we do not meet all their expectations so we can improve and serve them better. Again, thank you so much for your very kind words. We do try hard to make our guests feel at home, and well taken care of, so we are grateful for your review. We hope to be able to welcome you and your family back very soon!