All reviewshuge poolperfect resortbuffet breakfastminute tricycle ridestayed for nightswonderful staynight stayvery nice hotelevery morningbudget hoteleasy accessclean roomsmain townother guestshot waterisland hoppingcenterpiece
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here for 4 days. We did two tours and really really enjoyed it. The food is good here... The rooms are beautiful.. The pool is very nice and the staff are great. They obliged is was romantic dinner for two at their rooftop.
Will def stay here again!!! Totally worth the money

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ahbryl
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Coron Soleil for 4 nights. Nice modern hotel with a great pool as its selling point. I was going to write that they only have one parasol to shade you in the sun. But as i sit here next to the pool they literally just brought out loads more after telling someone yesterday that they only had one :/. Breakfast is limited with dishes such as corned beef. Mushroom soup etc. Pancakes were its saving grace. I emailed the hotel 4 times before we arrived to arrange a pick up from the airport. I had no response. However when we arrived the resort had its own van that all the people staying there got in. We then got charged 150 pesos for this. Would have been good to know this before we arrived so we knew transport would be there.
Check in wasn’t great. They asked for 150 for the ride there. Then wanted all our leaving details as we were checking in. Then charged us another 150 for that. The. Shortly after that they asked for a 2000 deposit. Eventually we were welcomed albeit not with a drink.
This place is fine for Coron but many hotels better than this will be built soon as the popularity of Coron grows.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights,the pool and rooms were nice bed was extremely hard personal taste ,I am a smoker and the smoking policy is extremely hit and miss ,if you are a foreigner it is very strict but the Philippinos seem to smoke anywhere with out a word said one rule should be for all ,the credit to the hotel are the bar staff edd was a credit ,the restaurant was not great we ate there once the the food was ok not great and was really slow service ,do not book your trips here we done 1which was good but then had a no show on another so we wasted a precious day and planned our trips elsewhere arfternoon that and not even an apology ,if I was in the area again I would try to find somewhere else it's a shame because it could be 100 perscent if some leadership was involved

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank janmikky
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We spent our holiday here to celebrate New Year. Place is clean and nice. Big pool and well maintained. It is easy to go in and out of hotel also as they are arranging transport for guest.
Food in the restaurant is average but they have a bar which has lot of variety to choose from cold drinks to cocktails.

Our week experience is good except from when we check out, it is hard to settle te bills as they mixed up our bills from restaurant and bar, room number. Since we are 3 family and separate bills, we had a hard time to sort out things and receptionist keep on passing to each other who will talk to us to explain what was going on.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank 1ynnzie_Byahera
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Impressive pool area, but not much else impressed me. The a/c works great, breakfast is good, welcome drink is delicious but other than that, it’s just not that remarkable for what you pay. The internet reaches the rooms but it’s next to useless, you have to go to the lobby or the restaurant to get a connection worth doing anything online really. I think I would stay somewhere cheaper because the price you pay isn’t worth what you get. Would highly recommend Brujita as a great place to get some food, it’s about a 5 min tricycle ride from the hotel, get there early, otherwise there’s a wait.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple