Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2015

Imagine yourself in a foreign land arriving at your destination after a delayed flight, cutting it close to sundown. The promised roundtrip airport transfer is no where to be found. Luckily a van en route to a different resort is kind enough to contact your resort for you and drive you through the jungle, across a cattle grid and around the mountains to the boat dock so you can board a little boat to your resort. However, because your own resorts transportation "didn't make it" you still have to pay this van driver cash. Well this rickety boat's captain has no words for you but you just hope for the best because the view is amazing. Well it's getting dark by the time you reach the resort. The boat guy drops your luggage off and leaves you to fend for yourself on this deserted island with a row of dilapidated bamboo mini houses. The one inhabitant of this strange place is a frazzled lady who kindly let's you know she is just housekeeping and the owner is not on the island at this time. Thank the Lord for cell phones because she calls the manager and at least leads us to our little house. You walk in and don't understand why none of your chargers work when you plug in your dying smartphone, and then you slowly realize that the A/C docent work either and none of the lights... there must be no electricity. You search for the maid but she's nowhere to be found.

The free WiFi of course is nonecistent. How could it when there isn't electricity. Finally as if God miraculously heard your frantic prayers, the lights flicker and the air conditioning struggles to power on. You wander over to the main lobby/ restaurant and hope that these ants parading into your room aren't fire ants and that the mosquitos don't carry west Nile.

The manager (actually we never found out what his role in this whole charade is because the guy never introduced himself formally) told us over the phone that he's on the main island with guests and the WiFi only works at the restaurant. After multiple attempts to connect, no luck. Yet as soon as the guy arrives at the restaurant suddenly a network is found. He probAbly forgot.to tell us that the WiFi port was actually in his pocket. Just like he forgot to send our transport and forgot to say hello when he walked in. Clearly annoyed, he proceeds to slam things around and she. We ask for the WiFi password only points to the wall. Does this guy only know how.to talk on the phone or what?!

At this point your are so hungry you can't even think. Thank goodness the signs says the restaurant closes at 10pm and it's only 7 pm. You ask this man if there are any menus available. In Tagalog he asks the cook in the back room if there is any food left. You here the cook reply "no" in tagalog, followed by an uncomfortable silence. It dawns on you that you and your companions must be truly screwed. It's not pitch dark and the town is a rickety boat ride across the dark sea, and the airport is an even longer van ride away. We are stuck here. Thankfully the "manager"(?) Offers us either some pork chops or a free boat transfer into town. We take the boat ride into town over the pork chops that night. We survived the night and managed to pack our bags the next morning before the resort turned the electricity back off at 6 am. We took the earliest boat and escaped this awful place in one piece, but heed my warning! Book this resort with caution!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
30  Thank CandiPie
Reviewed January 22, 2015

I reserved a beach front family room last DEC 2014 for Christmas holidays, the size for 4 family members is fine but we need to share one bathroom, If you prefer a resort very close to Coron town with average budget, its recommendable to stay here esp they offer a free boat to the resort during the day. Semi beach front but not too ideal to swim, kayak is available and only one restaurant is available with limited menu but overall taste especially breakfast is satisfactory.
It is fine that from 6 am to 6 pm resort electricity is suspended since we are always out anyway, wi-fi only available in the restaurant...Highly advisable to go to Palawan breathtaking islands like Kayangan lake, twin lagoons, etc... you can easily book from Busuanga airport island hopping tour counters, its affordable and many choices base on your preference.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2014

April 24, 2010 I told my mom to pack her things because we will go to Coron, Palawan. She said "why don't you just give me the money". I replied "I think it's time for you to relax even for four days". When we arrived in the airport of Busuanga the staff of Dive Link welcomed us. Then when while we are on the boat to the island of the resort I was so excited. Then When we got to the island I literally ran to the place. It was beautiful. The place was really beautiful. The food? Sumptuous. I love the seafood buffet. The view from the dinning area is awesome. I love their swimming pool too. The wi-fi is quite fast. The staff are so accommodating. The use of the kayak is free. I had the best four days of my life there because I was with my mom and the place is perfect for me and my mom.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank JeffQuiambao
Reviewed October 4, 2014

The resort itself is superb , place is exotic with very friendly & hospitable staff. But I have a big trouble with their sales office. Manager is unreliable & obviously lack of managerial skills. A few days after I have booked & paid for my holiday he emailed me asking to pay double for what i have previously paid.

After I posted my pictures of this beautiful place in facebook, a lot of my friends sent me messages as to where I stayed for they wanted to see the place too. I have only one advise to them " superb resort but very troublesome sales office, definitely not worth the stress !!!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jane T
Reviewed September 10, 2014

This was our first trip to Coron, and we were just blown away by the beauty of the place.
The Resort is well set up and has what you need for a comfy stay and good access to day-trips to the many great places in the area. Easy to get to town and back using the free shuttle boats and they will pick you up as soon as you call from town. The resort is 100% reliant on generator power so no power during the day, not a problem for us since we were out all day. Just remember to charge your batteries at night. They had 3 double kayak that could be used free of charge.
The rooms are good and clean the pool is ok, The "restaurant" serves good food (Nothing amassing). But the pool area and restaurant lack a bit of atmosphere, there is a small island with a bar on it, it was cool little corner of the resort, but the bar was not open so you had to buy drinks at the restaurant and bring them.
The Name is a bit misleading since they don't have any in-house diving facility, but that is not an issue since they will hook you up with a place in town if you want, or you can check out the town's many dive operators and pick the one you like best. They will all pick you up in the morning at the resort.
If you find your self at Dive Link don't miss out on a walk through the forest/jungle behind the resort. You can walk through the trees and bamboo and get to the top of the hill where the view is amassing, the sunset from there is brilliant, but don't stay to long since the trip back in the dark would be quite hard. Wear good shoos and pay attention to the way you go, the track is very steep in parts, but well worth the effort.
When we go back to Coron we will try some place different.

Date of stay: October 2013