Lowest prices for your stay
$42
Hotels.com
$47
Agoda.com
$39
Expedia.com$47
Travelocity$47
Trip.com$53
All reviews pool area was beautiful the staff was friendly and helpful mo2 town tours
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2022

Staffs are good and well accomodating specially to this guy who always there to help, in rooms, restaurant and in front desk.. kudos to you kuya thankyou.... See you again coron palawan, nextime with my family

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is clean and looks brand new. A smaller hotel, away from the town proper
where all the boats to ride for the excursion. Therefore, it was quite & peaceful, which we liked. We were about 15 mins away from the town.

The staff was friendly and helpful and accommodating.

The hotel was pristine clean.

The room was spacious, with a working shower & toilet. We were 3 adults & baby.

We had a balcony facing the pool.

The pool was clean, but be careful because it is slippery.

The price was fair; around $80 CDN.

I definitely recommend staying here. They do have a shuttle from airport to the hotel and vice versa.

Most of the Coron, Palawan excursion can pick you up and drop off anyway at any hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jab3n
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I would not stay here, booked the wrong dates and they refused to refund me when they couldn’t accommodate the real dates; not even 75% of my booking. Took the money out of my account but claimed booking.com didn’t send it through. Room was still booked so they are either having me for free or lying about booking.com not paying them.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dylw2020
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean. It’s 15 minutes away from the town. The staff are all nice and helpful. The room is spacious and i love the balcony. I booked all of our tours in the hotel and their price is reasonable. They are also helpful with booking our scooters. The food in the restaurant is good and comparable with the ones you’ll get in town. No wi-fi in the room, just in the lobby and restaurant. The pool is nice and clean. This wasn’t my first choice when i was looking for hotel but i’m happy that we stayed here. I didn’t see any insect in the room but this is the tropic and people should expect them everywhere.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank WillyY791
Reviewed December 21, 2019

THIS HOTEL LOOKS AMAZING! IF THEY KEPT UP WITH THE PLACE IT WOULD BE A GEM! WE DIDN'T BOOK A HOTEL PRIOR TO ARRIVAL SO WHEN WE FOUND THIS PLACE WE WERE ECSTATIC! FIRST NIGHT WE WERE ALL BITTEN UP BY ANTS. IN OUR FIRST ROOM DIDN'T SEE ONE MOSQUITO ONLY OTHER THING IS ANTS ‍♀️ SO NATURALLY WE WENT TO THE FRONT DESK AND COMPLAINED. THE MANAGER COULD CARE LESS. AS I SPOKE TO HIM HE BROWSED ON THE COMPUTER AS IF WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS NOT OF ANY IMPORTANCE. THEN HE SAID THEY WILL SEND SOMEONE TO CLEAN IT. Neatless to say we were moved. ‍♀️

They moved our stuff while we were out on our tour. When we came back they had put our stuff in a room for 2 mind you its 3 of us, they made sure to charge the extra fee as well. There wasn't even enough space to open the luggage. Infuriated I went to the front desk and demanded another room. After telling us there was nothing, marvelously
a room appeared. However sometimes its better to deal with the devil you know!

The manager was nice enough to put us in a suite at no extra cost. Nice, right? NO the damn suite had ROACHES! I couldn't believe it!!!! At this point we just dealt with it because it was our last night.
Next morning we are out on the balcony having coffee and we are being attacked by mosquitoes. When I got up too look around I found that the condensation from the air conditioners were being pooled right outside our balcony. This is how diseases come about and people wonder how they get sick. Soooo gross!!

Ants were everywhere!