“Fantastic!”

Freediving Coron
Ranked #1 of 37 Tours in Coron
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Freediving courses | Freediving photography , freediving training and fun dive trips to Barracuda Lake
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Brilliant couple of days.
Didn't believe I could do it, but managed the depth of 20m. It was a euphoric feeling.
Daniel was the instructor for my 2 days in the water, and many thanks to him for his patience and sharing his knowledge with us.
Highly recommend this course. It doesn't matter on the experience you possess, they will encourage you all the way.

Many thanks again to Daniel and Cat.

1  Thank Sophie Y
Catalin C, Manager at Freediving Coron, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Sophie, you little dolphin , thank you so much for the kind words !!!

All reviews
"feel confident"
"perfect location"
"great feeling"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cat and Daniel are amazing teachers and so relaxed and helpful. I struggled in my first day holding breath and equalising but Cat didn’t give up trying different methods to make it comfortable. Early in the second day everything clicked and I had so much success. I’m not sure how deep I managed in the end but for me the discipline of relaxation, breathing and control was a far more important lesson and will feed my hunger for more free diving. These guys are great and I’d recommend anyone to try as it gives you the tools to an incredible way to see the world. Also, Barracuda Lake is the best place to learn in the world. Warm with great visibility and sights, you couldn’t ask for more. Thanks Cat and Daniel

1  Thank sboleat

The best thing about the Freediver Course is that you find out you can do some things thet you NEVER thought they were possible . Everybody can freedive ! With the right teaching , patience and amazing water conditions ... it's easy !

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

One year ago a joined a beginners course at Apnea Total on Koh Lipe - Thailand. Getting back to water and Freediving I found Coron was the perfect place and booked a single training session.

The warm welcome by the team, their positive spirit and the professional guidance throughout the session made me decide to stay a full week and do more dives at beautiful barracuda lake and a special static apnea session with Apnea Total. I don’t regret it :-)

1  Thank akglahn

Now you are completely addicted :)

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I found Freediving Coron on Facebook and immediately reached out and made a deposit through PayPal. I booked the 2-day beginner's course. We met at GM hotel and had lessons in the early morning. Then we would take the speed boat to Barracuda Lake and have our freediving course. The instructors were very informative and professional. It was very safe and they would dive down with us everytime to ensure we were doing everything correctly. I learned a lot about breathing, the mind, proper swimming techniques, equipment, safety and rescue.
The first day we went down to 15 meters to the thermocline. Then the second day I was able to reach 20 meters and it felt easier because the breathing techniques were so useful!
Barracuda lake is one of the most pristine and beautiful locations in the world and I would recommend doing a freediving course there over anywhere else.
You learn a lot about your mind and body with this course and I cannot wait to return to take the advanced course!

1  Thank Julia Q

Thank you so much for your review Julia and thank you for your recent email about the Advanced Course ... Sure , let's go have more fun and learn even more new things !

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I am so excited this was the adventure of my life..great experience and start of a new path in my life. If u wonder wheter u can or cannot freedive just go and do it!! 100% satisafaction guaranteed..these guys are amazing!! thanks CAT DANNY NICKY!! after five days only i was able to go down as deep as 30m and i still want more!!! impossible is nothing!! dont hesitate and come and try!! you can do it !!

Catalin C, Manager at Freediving Coron, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

It was great having you here with us , buddy ! Yes , agree , the progress , if you follow our instructions , comes sooo quick . It is mind blowing . Keep on freediving !