“Fantastic!”

Freediving Coron
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Coron
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Freediving courses | Scuba diving | Island Tours | Dugong Watching | Wreck Diving
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant couple of days.
Didn't believe I could do it, but managed the depth of 20m. It was a euphoric feeling.
Daniel was the instructor for my 2 days in the water, and many thanks to him for his patience and sharing his knowledge with us.
Highly recommend this course. It doesn't matter on the experience you possess, they will encourage you all the way.

Many thanks again to Daniel and Cat.

All reviews
"learn how"
in 10 reviews
"amazing teacher"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this experience"
"pure joy"
"see you soon"
in 6 reviews
"dive deeper"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Cat and Daniel are amazing teachers and so relaxed and helpful. I struggled in my first day holding breath and equalising but Cat didn’t give up trying different methods to make it comfortable. Early in the second day everything clicked and I had so much success. I’m not sure how deep I managed in the end but for me the discipline of relaxation, breathing and control was a far more important lesson and will feed my hunger for more free diving. These guys are great and I’d recommend anyone to try as it gives you the tools to an incredible way to see the world. Also, Barracuda Lake is the best place to learn in the world. Warm with great visibility and sights, you couldn’t ask for more. Thanks Cat and Daniel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One year ago a joined a beginners course at Apnea Total on Koh Lipe - Thailand. Getting back to water and Freediving I found Coron was the perfect place and booked a single training session.

The warm welcome by the team, their positive spirit and the professional guidance throughout the session made me decide to stay a full week and do more dives at beautiful barracuda lake and a special static apnea session with Apnea Total. I don’t regret it :-)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I found Freediving Coron on Facebook and immediately reached out and made a deposit through PayPal. I booked the 2-day beginner's course. We met at GM hotel and had lessons in the early morning. Then we would take the speed boat to Barracuda Lake and have our freediving course. The instructors were very informative and professional. It was very safe and they would dive down with us everytime to ensure we were doing everything correctly. I learned a lot about breathing, the mind, proper swimming techniques, equipment, safety and rescue.
The first day we went down to 15 meters to the thermocline. Then the second day I was able to reach 20 meters and it felt easier because the breathing techniques were so useful!
Barracuda lake is one of the most pristine and beautiful locations in the world and I would recommend doing a freediving course there over anywhere else.
You learn a lot about your mind and body with this course and I cannot wait to return to take the advanced course!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am so excited this was the adventure of my life..great experience and start of a new path in my life. If u wonder wheter u can or cannot freedive just go and do it!! 100% satisafaction guaranteed..these guys are amazing!! thanks CAT DANNY NICKY!! after five days only i was able to go down as deep as 30m and i still want more!!! impossible is nothing!! dont hesitate and come and try!! you can do it !!

Catalin C, Manager at Freediving Coron, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

It was great having you here with us , buddy ! Yes , agree , the progress , if you follow our instructions , comes sooo quick . It is mind blowing . Keep on freediving !