“We’re Back! ”
Review of Patate Mallette

Patate Mallette
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Beauharnois
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

First visit of the season! We had been looking forward to this all winter :)
The fries are awesome! My boyfriend had steamies and absolutely loved them. I had a poutine and thought it was a bit short on cheese compared to last year. Also... we arrived around 5:15 and waited almost an hour in line. It was worth it... not unpleasant given the perfect weather! But the kids on staff seemed kinda disorganized. Maybe they’re all new and things will improve! The view is as beautiful as ever... we need to buy some camping chairs to sit by the water!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (74)

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

We’ve come here many times this summer and this place has been consistently great the whole time. The fries are *excellent* - whether in poutine form on their own. Love the corn dogs too! And we loved eating by the water, such a nice view. We will see you in the spring

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 14 June 2020 via mobile

Driving around and running errands this morning, we stopped at Patate Malette for lunch. This was my first time here but I had heard it was very good... omg it didn’t disappoint! Covid times - so we had to eat in the car since their terrasse and dining room are still closed :(I do not like eating fast food in my brand-new suv, but oh well):
The poutine is amazing! And the small size is the perfect quantity, with enough cheese/fries/sauce ratio. My Boyfriend had steamies and fries and loved it too.
Service is amazing, **the menus and signs and all are only in French (I was surprised to see “chien-chaud”! instead of hot-dog) however they served us in English and were very friendly, no problem.
I would also recommend to go there at odd times of the day, especially now - we got there at 11:30 and there was no lineup at all. By the time we finished eating, the parking lot was full and the line was a mile long... but so worth it!

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2018

good fast food at reasonable prices, in the summer you can relax and enjoy your food in their terrace or in the park with a nice view of the Lac St. Louis.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I happened upon this little curb side restaurant looking for some good poutine. What I came across was a little gem and the Bet Poutine I have ever had. The Sauce was hot and very delicious the fries were cooked to perfection and they did not skimp on the cheese curd. The fellow that served me was very courteous and professional. I enjoyed talking to him and felt like he cared about having me as a customer. I highly recommend Patate Mallette to anyone going near Beauharnois, Quebec

Date of visit: August 2018