“Applebys”
Review of Prezzo - CLOSED

Prezzo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited prezzo tonight. Fantastic meal yet again. Ive visited hear a few times and each time the food and staff just get better. Zuzanna our waitress was so helpfull and attentive. Thank you. Good luck with your future guys. X

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner visited today for which would be our first time. Overall, the restaurant was good, though the service was quick to start but then lacked as time went on. Starters were not hot and seemed under-seasoned, my partners mozzarella sticks were on the verge of being room-temp and my king prawns were not warm. Mains were better, but not worth the price we paid. We would return again, but there are similar restaurants which offer much better food and prices.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited Prezzo for the first time ever today, we have walked past it many of times and really wanted to try it. We went today really intrigued to try the food and let’s just say we walked away disappointed. For a highly priced menu the food quality is not up to the prices standard. My mozzarella starter was barely warm and my partners king prawns were shire of being cold. The mains were a little better but for a carbonara pricing at £10.30 it was not worth that at all. It was a unfortunate experience today and has massively put us off going back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Popped into prezzo Dalton Park today with my husband for a lunch treat, whilst I’ve eaten in prezzo before this was my first visit to this particular location. It was very quiet and we were informed that it is shortly to close. We were very disappointed to hear this as we found Mark, the manager a superb host offering excellent customer service and our food was delicious, I intend to visit here again before it closes and can only say wherever Mark ends up will most definitely be their gain

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Prezzo Dalton Park is located next to Cineworld and has been one of our favourite and frequently visited restaurants in the area since it first opened its doors. My friend and I visited last night, as usual the food was excellent, soup and meatballs for starters, top end pizzas for mains - we also made use of a discounted voucher and shared a bottle of prosecco. However we were both very sad to learn that due to the overall challenging climate within the Prezzo chain in general, the Dalton Park restaurant is due to close shortly. As a result of this decision staffing is now down to bare bones and those who are left are working long hours and doing their utmost to keep the good reputation of the restaurant in tact. My friend and I have visited other Prezzo restaurants in the area and to be honest none have come up to the same standards of food and service. Service was 'steady' last night but I would urge all regulars of the Dalton Park Prezzo to continue to come and give support to this restaurant - it would be great if the chain could overturn their decision as it is a shame to lose a lovely restaurant which is such an integral part of the Dalton Park experience.