“Gary Littwin was a WONDERFUL GUIDE!!”

Ontrack Israel Tours - Day Tours
Reviewed 29 April 2016

My wife and I were lucky enough to have Gary Littwin as our tour guide while we were in Israel. As others have mentioned, Gary's personality, intimate knowledge of the country and his passion are world class. No doubt he certainly made our trip that much better. I am beyond happy to offer him this 5 star review. I would encourage anyone going to Israel to get in touch with Gary and see his services and take on guiding. If you have any questions of course please feel free to PM me.

Again to summarize- Gary Littwin is a world class guide and person I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Date of experience: April 2016
in 4 reviews
"custom"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Our family of four (two parents and our 21- and 23-year old sons) spent four days with Gary in January, 2016. His knowledge of Israel, the history, the sites, and the geo-political landscape are phenomenal. Gary traveled with us in the Galilee region, the Golan, Safed and Masada (including a float in the Dead Sea). We toured religious sites, archaeological sites, towns and areas of military significance. Gary is smart, funny, personable, flexible and a fantastic resource for experiencing this beautiful and complicated region.

We enthusiastically recommend Gary!! We are hoping to return to Israel and visit other sites, and we would absolutely ask Gary to guide us again. Because he is originally from the US (he moved to Israel as a young man), he related well to us as Americans and there was no language issue. We felt safe with him and highly confident in his knowledge and expertise. A bonus was that he is fun to be around! My sons ended up calling him "Uncle Gary" and we extended an invitation to him to visit us back in the US.

Do not hesitate if you are looking for a great private guide in Israel. Ask for Gary!!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 20 January 2015

We spent a day with Gary Littwin touring Ceasarea and then Acre. Gary's extremely knowledgeable and worked with us to tailor the day for a group of 5 that included 2 children. He was a pleasure and made the day the most memorable of our trip. We highly recommend Gary, and Ceasarea and Acre are well worth the trip.

Date of experience: December 2014