Free cancellation until 08/03
US$45
US$58
US$52
Agoda.com
Coco Mango's Place(Danao)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$28
US$23
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

US$56
US$47
Priceline
Ashiyana Resort(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$55
Agoda.com
Panglao Tropical Villas(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$21
  • Pool
US$44
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsdumaluan beachrooms are cleanminute walkpathvillarequestsboholresort
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Staff treated us like royalty. Hotel is quiet, only 8 rooms. Beautiful pool and gardens. Beach is a short walk away and the hotel provides a free shuttle. Highly recommend. Lots to do in the surrounding area. Did a firefly kayak tour which is one of a kind!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marina H
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Really disappointed at first, on an unpaved road and weak internet, quite small property. I didn't pay attention to there not being a TV (though it's stated). We had asked for a large double bed, but got two twin beds pushed together. The staff here are very good though, and did their best to help us always with any problem. For the last two nights of our stay gave a nice upgrade. Breakfast always a pleasant experience. Five minute walk to Alona beach, but we preferred Dumaluan beach--much larger and less touristy.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights, 6 days for OWC on Alona beach. It's about 5-8mins walk. The walk is alittle hidden path and I felt safe with my mobile flash light at night.

Owner: Japanese and alot of other guests were Japanese.

Room: clean, 95% like pictures. Bathroom can be better with cleaning job on the tiled floor. Sheets and towels smells great and no stains.

Food: very slow service. It takes them 20 mins for hard boiled eggs and coffee. I mostly have my breakfast at hotel only due to rushing for course. Food quality is good. Last lunch had their special sandwich for lunch and it was a huge sandwich and tasted good with ciabatta bread.

Staff: couple of them are fantastic: Albert is a great staff there to show me how to get to beach and when I asked about public transport, he was very informative like an international hotel concierge rather than pushing hotel transport like the other staffs.

Joel (might be incorrect) also great. I did not have to repeat myself twice and she got all my requests right. She was a great helped for my late check-out and driver to airport as well.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank Ivy W
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We reached this hotel and it was almost empty so we enjoyed a lot of silence and tranquility. The swimming pool was too hot to swim in ... for me .... it was in June . Of curse it was not peak season so the service was not so efficient but generally we really loved this place

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I never expected to discover a cozy and homey place in Bohol. For 3 days and 2 nights stay i can't complain with the price. It was worth it. The price is reasonable and cheap for this beauty. The resort is clean and homey. The staff are corteous. The food they serve is kinda different from a typical filipino dish. If you want filipino food, just go to alona and eat what you like. Overall this plce is highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family