Bluewater Panglao Beach Resort
Priceline
US$54
US$52
Agoda.com
Coco Mango's Place(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
US$57
US$43
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alona Grove Tourist Inn(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$23
Panglao Tropical Villas(Danao)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$79
US$117
US$109
Trip.com
All reviewsaplaya restaurantadobo riceinfinity poolmain restaurantfamily loftgolf cartbig bathtubpremier deluxe roommain poolshuttle serviceobstacle coursebuffet breakfastwelcome drinkfree activitiesmini barloboc riversnorkeling trip
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

first off the place was very nice and very relaxing just the mere view of the was awesome. the rooms are super cool and the bathroom is super awesome. staff were always smiling very accommodating they will try their best to help you with anything. food was great too so delicious. will definitely come back again... one of the best places in panglao!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Overall experience was alright, stayed for 3D2N with the family:

(+) Ms. Peachy takes care of you, she took note of our comments on our first breakfast and gave us what we requested on our 2nd breakfast, although some staffs should be more attentive to guests in the restaurant
(+) GSA Liza, thank you for giving us suggestions for our tour
(+) My sister seems to enjoy the comfort of the bed and room
(+) the place and location is very relaxing
(+) The room, I like the arrangement and design

(-) Mirror in the bathrrom had black stain marks
(-) Curtain has holes
(-) MUR wasn't that good, guest supplies and amenities were not properly arranged when we got back from our tour

Suggestion:

It would be nice to have a full body length mirror in the room.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

With 2 seniors and 2 kids I was really after a comfortable, convenient, non-rigorous travel itinerary. Bluewater Panglao has certainly has met most of those.

We were picked up on time at Tagbilaran airport by Bluewater's driver. All of us enjoyed the leisurely ride to the resort. Other than for the captain seats the van has a lot of legroom.

Checking-in wasn't a breeze nor took very long. We arrived at the resort with a bus load of foreign tourists. Another staff was able to attend to me and checked us in. We were suppose to get welcome drinks during check-in but perhaps due to the number of guests arriving, they forgot. I had to remind them so they delivered the drinks in our villa instead.

Accommodation:
We stayed in Villa Panglao which is 2-bedroom villa. Once the doors were opened, my kids' faces lit up when they saw they saw the dipping pool. The pool separates the 2 bedrooms. My parents stayed in the spacious and already cooled Masters Bedroom which they settled in immediately, while my hubby, kids, and I stayed in the 2nd bedroom that is equally spacious and also equipped with TV with netflix, wifi, small living area, and spacious bathroom (with shower and tub).

Our villa has a lanai which faces a beautiful garden. The garden has nice walkways and patches of activity areas like bowling.

Distance to Alona Beach:
5 - 8 minutes by vehicle. A tricycle ride to and from Alona Beach is P100 good for 2 persons.

Beach:
I was already aware that Bluewater's beachcoast isnt' spectacular compared to Alona or Dumuluan beaches. It's rocky and slippery during low tide. Slippers or aqua shoes are a must here. My parents and kids are not into beach swimming so this was ok for me. Our trip was for them anyway.

Pool:
Other than the Villa's dipping pool, the resort has a big main pool near the Front Desk and Aplaya Restaurant. My kids love the pools.

Restaurant/Food:
The Aplaya restaurant is near the beach. It's only a 2 or 3 minute walk from our villa however can be quite an exercise to my parents who are already in their 80s. I was told we can request a golf cart to bring to them the restaurant but is subject to cart and driver availability.

The ambiance in Aplaya restaurant was pleasant and the food was very good however serving time can be a looong wait. Good thing their staff are friendly, always smiling, so I can't help but smile too while making follow-ups for our food.

While the kids frolic in the pool villa, we had our filling Afternoon Tea. The pastries and other local delights were served in a vintage design 2 x 3-tier server and of course along with matching bread plates, tea cups and saucers. My dad kept on commenting how fancy our merienda was and we all can't help but keep our pinky fingers up while drinking tea...hehehe.

Staff:
The staff never failed to greet us Maayong Buntag (Morning) or Maayong Gabi (Evening) with a smile. Ms. Peachy, (I think she's the manager) also visited and welcome us in the villa. I think it was also her doing surprising us with a Happy Anniversary greeting spelled out in flower petals on the bed of the Masters' Bedroom a Happy Anniversary cake with dark chocolates.

Overall:
All thumbs up! I wish we could have stayed longer. Bluewater Panglao's warm hospitality, comfortable accommodation, beautiful surroundings, and relaxing ambiance has certainly won us over. Will surely go back.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Chill by the Beach. Feel the Breeze. Be clothed with the comfort of Nature. Think and Rethink. Indulge in the serenity that is Panglao. And savor the gift of friendship with all its ups and downs. <3 Bluewater Panglao is one for the books! :)

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We had a wonderful stay here, the staff are the friendliest and most helpful we have ever come across, making you feel so welcome. We loved chatting to them, especially Kervy who works in the restaurant. The pools are lovely, one by the rooms, one looking over the beach. The food was fantastic, we tried a variety of local and western dishes. Really enjoyed the dance show night and buffet, just a shame more people weren't there but they perhaps should have put flyers in people's rooms the day before to let them know. The rooms are spacious and bathrooms very large and modern. Would have loved some parasols at the pool bar as gets very hot in the PM and no shade. The beach is quite stony but it's a short drive away from gorgeous Dumaluan beach, sugar soft sand, great swimming and a nice day out. We also did Bohol countryside tour and fab diving with go deep divers at Balicasag island - huge turtles! Thank you to the hotel for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple