“#FeelCamiguinatKURMA”

KURMA - Freedive, Yoga and Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We customize and orchestrate timeless experiences, injecting LIFE into your holiday, on the Island Born Fire, Camiguin Island Philippines. See how freediving, yoga and eco-cultural experiences can expand your reality making your holiday simply priceless.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

It's a given - Camiguin is a small but amazingly beautiful island.

But it's in Kurma where I felt everything - from passion reflected on good service, to overflowing love found in every single food served, to good vibes brought by beautiful souls.

It's in Kurma where I felt how the island welcomed me and embraced me.

It's in Kurma where I saw the real beauty of this island.

Yes, I felt and loved everything.

I felt I have a home to go back to.

And I will.

Date of experience: November 2017
KurmaCamiguin, Owner at KURMA - Freedive, Yoga and Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for opening to the experience. Big hugs to you Koala bear!!

All reviews
"philippines"
in 5 reviews
"sea"

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I was planning to stay a few days which ended up almost 2 weeks.
The staff is soooo friendly and helpful you feel directly as part of Kurma family as soon as you enter the place.
Food is amazing, great taste and dishes made with love, vegetarian very welcome.
Freediving level 1 was such a deep, emotional and peaceful experience.
And of course you start softly and energized your day with yoga. This place is home away from
Home.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I was 3 days at Kurma and it was the best time during my travel to Philippines. It is truly a home away from home where everybody makes you feel welcome since you arrive there. The owners Diggi and Val and all the staff are lovely and they try to make your days at Kurma unique.
The place is cozy and has a special atmosphere. The rooms are very clean and spacious and have a nice bathroom with hot water. It is by the sea so you can enjoy its relaxing sound and the view all the time. The food they serve is amazing and home made, very tasty and healthy. I really enjoyed the breakfasts.
They organize yoga classes early in the morning that are very good. I did as well a day trip to mantigue island with other guest and part of the staff, we were snorkeling and we had a typical philippino meal that was incredible. It was one my best days in Philippines.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank mariacolomo
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Food is incredible, waiter incredibly charming with perfect English. Free diving spot with lessons available, also yoga classes! Out looking the ocean ( not for swimming) this is a peaceful hippy type place with homemade jams to die for and the most creative perfectly done gourmet healthy food options I have ever had! We had a coconut burger that my fussy son gobbled down, and a sweet potato dish that melted in my mouth!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank rroebig
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Last minute change of plans led me here to this wonderful place. Lush gardens with medicinal aloe vera, brightly coloured and well maintained rooms on a small beach. The sun sets directly across from Kurma, lovely when you are having yoga class.
The food was creative, nutritious and with options for persons wanting to eat vegan/ vegetarian/gluten. Freshly baked breads, butters and jams for breakfast, and proper coffee.
Took free-diving course with the most patient and accommodating tutor one could hope for. The sites we were able to practice in were diverse, including a soda swimming pool!
Most remarkable and outstanding element of this place are the employees. They truly enjoyed working together and were so social and hospitable with their time both on and off work time. Good for solo, couples, families or groups.
Delayed in putting up this review, only for the selfish reason of wanting to keep this gem a haven for the future. However, it is only fair to share the love.

Date of experience: April 2017