US$42
US$34
Agoda.com
Pabua's Cottages(Mambajao)(Great Value!)
US$14
Algen's Dive Resort(Camiguin)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$25
Agoda.com
US$73
US$70
TravelBook.ph
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2015

We booked for 2 nights, 3 rooms, and checked out first thing on the next day. The hotel tour staff is a scammer. 3,000 for island tour drop off and pick-up at the port. We have to pay for the boat ride and other fees. Ants, scorpion, cockroach, spider web in the rooms. Sliding door don't have a lock (we move the dresser to secure the door). Some room lights doesn't work. Toilet is a manual flush. Do not booked this room. We don't want other traveler to have a bad experience.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

We were booked for two nights at this resort and for 3 rooms we left after one night as we all 8 adults were disappointed of this place. I apologized to my family since I choose this place base on some good reviews. In general the three rooms was dark and scary, many light fixtures without bulbs, room dirty, cob webs in every corner of the room, cockroaches and scorpion.Staff was unfriendly no greeting when you walk in the resort, they acted like we were inconveniencing them.
The place had excellent reviews and this made us wonder if this was the same hotel described in the reviews. I agree with a previous reviewer I bet this place looked grand year ago it was not maintained by the owners.I do not recommend this place

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2015

We stayed two (2) nights and enjoyed the homey laid-back atmosphere the resort provided. The food was simple but good, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. What set this resort apart however was our experience after checkout. After we had been dropped off at the port and were waiting for the boat to Cagayan de Oro, I discovered I'd left my cellphone at the resort. After frantic calls to their reception, who had the staff check our room and found the phone, Camiguin Highlands Resort went above and beyond the normal services expected by sending their staff to the port on a motorcycle to return the gadget in time for the next boat's arrival. I'll always be grateful for the genuine hospitality and service they demonstrated.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Semi-ambivalent
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Nice and comfy...good accomodation and hospitality..im gonna coming back to it...i will bring my family and friends there for sure and be back every vacation..they will fetch you from the terminal then serve u at its best...then provide a tour right before what your heart desires..please do come and stay here...

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marlowepatigdas
Reviewed 24 April 2015

This hotel was very popular in Camiguin since it was where former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo stayed during her visit in the island. I hope they maintained their facilities and amenities or adapted modernization especially with growing hotels in the area. Pool was great and with the view as well. However, getting there would be really a challenge mostly during evening though people in Camiguin are very nice and it is safe to travel anytime.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business