Family Cottage
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Gezat Park(Bagamoyo)
  • Beachfront
All reviewspay a visittanzanian culturehome away from homethe cottagespropertywifiswimsea
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Just got back from this amazing place! the view, food, staff and location you name it. It is definitely worth coming back for and Im already missing it. Actually planning to go back later this year! I hope to see the staff again when I come back - home away from home !

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2018

I spend 2 weeks at the Family Cottage hotel and I had an amazing time! The hotel is beautiful and authentic with an fantastic ocean view. The staff is really friendly and helpful with whatever questions you may have. The cottages are clean and have everything you need. In addition you get to enjoy delicious food and experience the Tanzanian culture at its best! I can highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank hakunamatata1101
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I was there for a week and everyone was super nice! The staff was so helpful! We had great time and will definitely come again. Clean rooms, good service. I would recommend this place for everyone. Really good food. Everything was super good.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Firstly i must say thank you to all the kind staff at the resort that took care of us and made sure everything was to our liking. The fresh food striaght from the sea was a real treat and something that i could really get used too. The views of the indian ocean are unmatched and we spent plenty of time right by the pool. I loved my african adventure and i would advise anyone considering going to pay a visit to Bagamoyo.

The only thing that i can think of that could be done to improve my stay would be close acsess to a ATM so that we could easily withdraw cash. Apart from that everything was perfect.

Room Tip: all rooms have same great view
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank dieunysos
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I have been there for a week and everyone was super friendly and heartwarming, I had a great time and will definitely come again. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes the sun and wants to be surprised by the Tanzanian culture and friendliness. Obviously Tanzania its self was amazing too!

Room Tip: Gorgeous view
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends