See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Not sure our room had been cleaned. I heard three different tones of snoring and none of them were coming from myself or my partner- I.e. The walls were so thin I could hear the person above and both sides of our room. Breakfast just about saves it.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Rima hotel seems to get a bad rap on here but it's absolutely fine, by Flores' tourist accommodation standards. The room was alright, although a stiff bed made getting a good night's sleep a bit tough. As did the mosque call at 4:30am and subsequent roosters.

The hotel staff were really friendly and very helpful. There are some good common areas to chill and use the wifi (which didn't reach our 1st floor room).

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Grace, She really helped us her maximum in Ruteng.I really recommend this place to all,She find us a transport to go labuan bajo just in 10 minutes .... Also Able to rent motorbike fro here and good for 1 night stay or stop over..

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This wooden hotel is in a good location and offers decent accommodation if you're staying just a night or two. The room was nice with big comfy beds except...our bathroom had no door. When this was brought to their attention, there was apparently little that could be done as all the rooms with bathroom doors were taken...so if you're traveling with friends maybe check if you have a door first :/ Apart from that we were able to rent a motorbike from them, they gave us excellent directions to the nearby caves and breakfast was simple but sufficient.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

there's not so much to do in ruteng,so stay one night is enough.also ruteng is small town,life stop at 8,supermarket close at 6.nothing fancy there.also mostly hotels are.this hotel is quite old,our room door almost broken also the bathroom door.the shower and toilet also not functioned(the flush).everything works in old fashion way.I But for one night is ok.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends