Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
US$120
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Trip.comUS$128
All reviews the pub honeymoon suite pate plenty of parking bar area friendly welcome stayed here for nights enjoyable stay bed was very comfortable gillingham jon meal sunday curtains waitress norfolk
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Well we stayed here for a few nights to tour the surrounding area. We had read the reviews but to be honest I don’t think all the people that wrote those reviews have ever run a motel, employed staff or faced the challenges of running a small business. The hosts are warm and welcoming. The staff are smart, professional , intelligent, knowledgable and very keen to please. The room was more than adequate for our needs after all you need a shower with hot running water , a really comfy bed and space- all those boxes ticked. Now I must complement the chef as the food here is amazing - even if you don’t stay take a trip out just for a meal , you will amazed.
Well I was looking for something not so good to review but alas I am stuck . The car parking is huge, a local bus comes past the Swan and it’s easy driving distance to Lowestoft and Southwold - make sure you give them a visit . Let’s hope this small family business lasts forever as these are the kinds of places we need, despite everything Covid has thrown at them , that will make Britain Great again . Well done the team at the Swan - Top marks .
Hint : book through Trip advisor or Booking.com as they have the best deals.

Room tip: Huge free car park Easy access to all rooms Great on site chef whose food is amazing Bus runs from outside the motel
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

I’ve just spent 2 nights at the motel , had the most friendly relaxing experience . The motel is really lovely , very clean and the decor is very quirky. The food was really good . The rooms were comfortable and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 26 June 2021 via mobile

So me and my girlfriend booked here for 5 nights away. I am writing this after the first night because the place is lovely it's so quiet the rooms are clean, spacious and have everything you need also the staff are very nice. I would recommend to anyone. Do not let the word motel fool you.

Room tip: Parking is free on site and there is loads of it
Reviewed 20 June 2021

My husband and I stumbled across this place whilst trying to find a doggy friendly pub for tea. Wow! The food was absolutely incredible- so much so we visited three times in total whilst staying up the road in a holiday cottage.
The customer service was outstanding and they made such an effort to spoil the dog. The portion sizes are huge (both hubbie and I are struggling to fit in our clothes)! Such a lovely well run restaurant will definitely visit again if we ever visit Norfolk in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2021

We stayed here for 4 nights. It is 15 to 20 minutes walk to Beccles town centre and within driving distance to lots of attractions.

The rooms are clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was hearty and we had a lovely vegetarian meal. The menu had a very good choice. Bar well stocked with outdoor seating.

Jon and all the staff are very friendly and looked after us well. We would definitely stay here again.