“ One nyt in pagudpud”

Marites Homestay and Restaurant-Blue Lagoon
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Pagudpud
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Me and my friends who had a tour in ilocos had the chance to see this famous place ..blue lagoon..we checked in in marites for one nyt accomodation..
The room is good for 4 w aircondition. Good and spacious enough for all of us .
However, the food they serve..i will say. #2 only...why ?
It took soooo long to us to wait and small serving for quite expensive price..taste is just ok..omg i was shocked n surprised with thier teriyaki chicken . It looked like sweet n sour.and the taste..it sucks!!
They served free breakfast though.
Choices of longsilog and tapsilog.
Nothng so special with the food.
I just appreciate the room and the view ;-)/

Reviewed May 22, 2016

This is an average and budget friendly to stay in, far but worth travelling to.
The room that we occupied had only one fan that will not be enough to relax people inside though maybe ask for an extra fun (give extra fee), include mosquito repellant inside your bag to bring on travelling as well as first aid kit.
The comfort room is nice but the water supply has its own schedule time better to be in the first line if you hear nature calling. No toiletries available since its just a homestay, bring your towel, soaps and shampoo.
Bring an extension so you can charge your camera, ipads, go pro and smart phones.
Convenient stores are really far away, better to bring extra bottled mineral water, snacks and biscuits and candies.
Do not expect a smooth travelling going here but I can assure you another adventure you can include on your heart and mind. :)

Reviewed April 28, 2016

Marites H&R is good spot because located in front of blue lagoon with affordable rooms and foods. Mr. Walter and the family are very hospitable.

for DIY travelers or a group with limited budget try this Marites H&R
I really recommend this place, the rooms and their foods are excellent.

"FREE USE" of cottage "NO EXTRA CHARGE"
this homestay is a budget friendly :)

Dont expect to much
Marites H&R is Marites H&R
Hannah Resort is Hannah Resort
Manila is Manila
Pagudpud is Pagudpud
LOGIC? :)

I hope we can go back and stay more days and enjoy.
GODBLESS TO MARITES HOMESTAY & RESTAURANT

Reviewed March 22, 2016

I was looking for a place to stay in laoag and pagudpud, luckily i saw their website at senyora lakwatseras site. Immediately contacted them at facebook and they replied right away. This place is super affordable for a family accomodation or even for small groups. This place is near patapat, blue lagoon, kabigan falls, bantay abot cove, well almost all the tourist attraction at pagudpud. Hannas zipline is a must try cuz its near the place. Whats amazing about marites place is that all their staff are friendly and nice. The owner itself is very down to earth friendly and will definitely make sure that you get what you pay for. Dont expect super fancy room with ref or even tv at the cost of what they offer.. Anyway you we're to visit pagudpud to relax and have fun so a simple bedroom, bathroom with aircon is enough to satisfy your needs. Food was great, cooked with love and passion. It was great. You can also sing your lungs out at their karaoke or gaze and have fun at the blue lagoon cuz right it is in front of marites homestay. Cottages are free they even sell souvenir at low cost. Actually they even let my father borrow their electricfan for free, and even let us cook our own rice and meal inside the house. It was a great 2 day stay with them at an affordable cost but still has all the things that you need. A place like home. Job well done team marites and see you again.

Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Walter, Ms Marites and all the staffs, I want to commend you all for your excellent service. Agyamanak Unay! I admit that I'm on strict budget on this trip and you gave me more than I expected.

I got the cottage room for an affordable price. Very spacious, four people can fit into this room (sole traveller here) and it smells very relaxing. Air conditioner was perfectly working and unfortunately I overslept, missed to see the sunrise. No fancy furniture or appliance, it is simple home away from home.

Their mini restaurant is one of the best. Very affordable and taste really good. Fresh ingredients, specially the vegetable from their own garden at he backyard.

I really recommend this place, the rooms, their foods and the staffs! Excellent customer service!

If you have question/s, dont hesitate to contact their cp number or send them messages here. Walter is very approachable. Sa uulitin!

1  Thank looklikecris