“the best sisig”

Saud Beach Resort and Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Pagudpud
Reviewed 31 August 2018

the best sisig in the north!
all the food that we ordered are good and the ambiance is so perfect (beachfront restaurant).
I rated it 4 because some of the seafoods that are considered their best sellers were not available.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for strong wifi,this is the place!, working with internet while watching the beach with excellent background ( windmill side by side)the water is so calm ,clean and crystal clear..staying here makes me fall in love with the place that I want to stay and settle here!white sand,feels like you were in boracay..no mosquitos and the weather is cool and you will feel the fresh air embracing you!
Our room with veranda and infront of the beach,Big rooms is cozy,simple living with aircon.clean amenities.
If you go here with friends you can fit here since their room were huge and a lot of chair.
Overall,i love staying here!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Tried their specialty soups and both sinigang and dinengdeng were tasteless. The maya maya fish was very chewy. Sisig was also not good which was recommended by the wait staff. Service is fine though and the view is great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We visit saud beach last May 13, 2017. To celebrate Mother's Day! We only take the picnic area under saud beach hotel and resort because we are from Cagayan only, we wanna just take a quick beach escapade since it's Mother's Day! As we enter, the guard ask us an entrance fee and cottage fee and told us that the restaurant is not accessible and only for hotel guest. During the lunch time, since we didn't bring our food and we plan to eat to some resto nearby me and my husband go to their resto and I personally ask the staff if me and my family can dine at their resto. Without hesitation, the staff allowed us. And thank, because we don't need to walk far from our cottage just to look for a restaurant and eat. So we ended having a fun and enjoyed Mother's Day celebration.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2016

food was great, as was the service, even if we were not staying at the resort. the waiter was very helpful in guiding us on what was best to order. great view of the beach.

Date of visit: April 2016