“So relaxing place”

Saud Beach Resort and Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Pagudpud
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We visit saud beach last May 13, 2017. To celebrate Mother's Day! We only take the picnic area under saud beach hotel and resort because we are from Cagayan only, we wanna just take a quick beach escapade since it's Mother's Day! As we enter, the guard ask us an entrance fee and cottage fee and told us that the restaurant is not accessible and only for hotel guest. During the lunch time, since we didn't bring our food and we plan to eat to some resto nearby me and my husband go to their resto and I personally ask the staff if me and my family can dine at their resto. Without hesitation, the staff allowed us. And thank, because we don't need to walk far from our cottage just to look for a restaurant and eat. So we ended having a fun and enjoyed Mother's Day celebration.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

food was great, as was the service, even if we were not staying at the resort. the waiter was very helpful in guiding us on what was best to order. great view of the beach.

Reviewed May 1, 2016

We had lunch here and really enjoyed it. Relaxed atmosphere (no-one rushing you to order, or to move on), and little cabins/cottages right by the beach. The food was excellent - the brocolli and fish dishes were particularly tasty. Not expensive either. And of course, the beach is AMAZING - you can take a long walk on it after lunch to burn off some of the calories!

Recommended

Reviewed March 1, 2016

good for swim out after visiting other tourist spots along the way. absolutely free and open for everybody

Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

This is my second time to visit Said Resto but on the first I wasn't able to eat seafoods that time as they told me that they ran out of it.

Luckily they had stocks on my return...Tried the grilled prawns in butter, grilled squid and fish sinigang soup... Prawns were deliciously grilled, the squids were of the local smaller variant which had an amazing unique taste you can't get from anywhere in Manila, and the tangigue fish in the soup was very tender unlike the usual ones served in the metro. Expect prices to range from Php200 up depending on the dish, but can serve at least two persons. Prawns were at P350 per 3 big, big pieces, very reasonable. Would have loved to try the lobster at P850 per order but it seemed too extravagant already. And... do not forget the super bonus part, you get to see the Pagudpud beach at its finest. Amazing experience, I can't wait to go back here and stay longer as they also have a hotel.