Pannzian Beach(Pagudpud)(Great Value!)
US$64
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Palm Grove Saud Holiday Complex(Pagudpud)(Great Value!)
Agoda.com
US$54
Ace Guesthouse(Pagudpud)
Akemaku villas(Pagudpud)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdos hermanoslow tideblue lagoonsnorkeling gearsisland reeffish sanctuaryinfinity pool is smallchose this placelounge arealaid backilocano dishesplace to stayfamily roomrelaxing staymain beachfamily run resortrelaxing place
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Casa Consuelo is located about 1 km from Hannah's resort. The distance didn't bother us, even if it's quite a walk to the main beach of Blue Lagoon. Why? The place itself is exquisite! The lounge area has a rustic theme and provided free use of board games. One can definitely relax and enjoy the place.

The rooms are only few, so if it's exclusivity you want, Casa Con is the place to be. The beds are comfortable. Each room provides a hanging rack for clothes to dry, a dining table right outside the porch for one to dine, and a hammock at the porch.

The food that are served is actually good too! Talk about authentic Ilocano Dishes.

We traveled as a family so we took 3 rooms altogether. There is a family room but was fully booked when we came.

The infinity pool is small but I didn't mind. It also had a kiddie pool where kids enjoyed.

The place also provided a camp ground for tents.

Since Dos Hermanos Islands were very near - we tried to trek to the islands during lowtide. Make sure you have your footwear (beach shoes) as surely you will be walking on rocks to get there. But it is sssooo worth it!

I just wished we stayed longer here. Again, if you want peace of mind, relaxation and grand view of the horizon - Casa Consuelo is the place to be in Pagudpud. Better than Hannah's :)

Room Tip: best to get the family suite if traveling as a group.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing!!IThe food was excellent! If you need a quiet, relaxing place to stay and peace of mind..you have to include this to your iteniraries.
A genuine filipino hospitalities!!!kudos to Allan and the rest of the staff!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We chose this place because of the reviews and we were not disappointed. It's very cozy and welcoming. The way it is designed is tasteful. It's in a quiet area so it's a perfect place to just chill, do nothing but appreciate the raw beauty and sound of nature. Will definitely stay here again if I can!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I love everything about this place, from the staff who were so nice, the food was delicious I tell you, you have to have their breakfast and make sure to order another one because it is that good, although the serving is already big for one. The place is quiet and we did have peace and quiet, it was so relaxing!

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I decided to do a little road trip with my parents to Pagudpod so i need a place to sleep before heading to our next destination. Instant regret as i feel like i want to stay longer in this haven. I just love how charming this resort is. Casa Consuelo is full of little little things that surprises guest. Whoever owns this property must be a well travelled people themselfs as well for sure. If you like a very quiet and peaceful stay, then this resort is perfect for you!!! The service is top-notch and the food in their restaurant is a must try. I like the idea that we are in the end of all the action, giving you the feel of privacy and comfort. I will definitely be back on my next visit and i will make sure to stay longer next time.

Things to note:
1.Drive to Pagudpod could take around 12hrs. so i recommend to leave manila (if your from manila like me) at 12mn a day before so you could hang around the area as theres a lot things to see and do.
2.If you love to swim in the sea, you need to walk a towards Hannah's Resort to enjoy the water. But if you love to snorkel then you are in the perfect place.
3.This resort is not new so dont expect too much. i don't mind this coz the place is still charming.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family