“It was a Good Friday”

Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Pagudpud
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2017

We heard about this place from friends and decided to try it, out of curiosity. Unfortunately it was a Good Friday and our choices were limited to non meat, missing out on the full "potential" of the restaurant. But don't get me wrong. Despite having a limited choice, we still enjoyed lunch from the vegetable salad to spaghetti to fish sinigang and creme brulee. The place is only a few minutes away from the beach hotel we stayed in. The next time my family visits Pagudpud, we will have lunch or dinner at this place again, but this time not on a Good Friday, to ensure that we enjoy the food our friends have advised us to order.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Genuine German food along with local dishes. Excellent presentation and the tastes, out of this world. Very friendly staff and a good atmosphere.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

A bit expensive but its all worth it. The foods are great and well presented. I've learned that BergBlick means mountain view. True enough because while eating, you can enjoy the scenic view of the mountain.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

We tried this resto for late lunch. It was great coz the place was air conditioned. The owner was very friendly.
We ordered bagnet, fish sinigang, and the plate mix. All were good.
Service was good. Be prepared to pay average p300 per dish

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

You can expect an array of quality made dishes.
The Manager was friendly and service was excellent. I have to say....true German efficiency. The ambience was just right and it was fun seeing the waitresses wearing lederhosen.
A very well run restaurant probably the finest in Pagudpud?
The green jungle curry was hot, spicy and one of the finest I have tasted. I was informed the chef had spent a number of years in Thailand. My colleague stated his dish of various meats and butterscotch dessert was fantastic. My Creme Brûlée was quality; a little thicker than usual which was to my taste.
Like a BMW it is understated quality that works and runs properly.

Fidelscastrol.