US$53
US$46
  • Beachfront
Palm Grove Saud Holiday Complex(Pagudpud)(Great Value!)
US$22
Agoda.com
Casa Victoria Beach Resort(Pagudpud)(Great Value!)
US$20
Casa Consuelo(Pagudpud)
Pannzian Beach(Pagudpud)
Ace Guesthouse(Pagudpud)
Akemaku villas(Pagudpud)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We stayed there overnight first week of May of this year. It was not what I expected it to be. The room was untidy (the floor was sticky, there were cobwebs on the window and the extra bed was disgusting, hot shower only worked the first time we used it). The food was not interesting and to top it always took a long time to be served, the tables are not clean (we ate dinner and the next day when we sat the same table the same food that spilled on the table the night before was still there). The beach was excellent though because of the view and the clear water. I hope they improve the service because this place has a lot of potentials, it will be a waste if this will be neglected by the management.

Room Tip: Beach front room is a excellent
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Vickie P
Reviewed 3 November 2016

The resort has a wide beachfront. You will enjoy waking up and just going to the beach for a walk. Beach area may get crowded though.

The room we occupied was really dirty, furniture old and badly needing maintenance.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank RiannePD
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Beachfront house, if you aim is to relax far from the noise and buzz of the city the location is very appropriate and you want a cheap stay. We spent 2 nights here last January and not so good for swimming the waves are heavy and the weather is not so sunny.

Cheap stay just intend for sleeping and shower, the facilities are not nice so if you want a comfortable stay you will just be disappointed. The lock of the room is not safe and during our stay since it is not peak season the guest on the nearby area are very few so its kind of creepy at night you can hear crickets and every sound outside of the door.

The service is poor and the food is just in passing rate... There is no nightlife in the area, the few resto nearby was only open till 9-10pm.

Room Tip: Maybe the second floor area is better if you don't want to be disturbed by the noises outside the room.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

If your only concern is the beachfront, then this resort is for you. It has superb beachfront with fine white sand. That is the only thing positive you can get with this place. We got a room which has a king size bed and apparently a jacuzzi. It was located in the 2nd floor. Upon entering the room, it was dusty all over. I asked for the room to be cleaned because my son and I have allergic rhinitis. They then dusted the place and the bed linens. We had a dip by the beach. By night time we were back to the room. The shower area was huge with hot and cold working but the shower itself was filthy. The jacuzzi was not working. It does not even have a drain plug. There was no trash can. The aircon was not cold enough. There was no available food in the canteen. Come sleeping time my allergic rhinitis attack has begun. After checkout my son and I had been sick for almost 2 weeks because of our rhinitis.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank Krista C
Reviewed 28 July 2016

let me get this straight. i was there for the beach and therefore, was not too picky about the place where we stayed. i am giving this resort a "very good" for my overall rating because of its beach. Later that day, we went to a more popular resort in Pagudpud but their beach is definitely inferior to the one that they have at Arinaya The facilities at Ariniaya are just average, internet was available only at the restaurant and the food prices are not that cheap (we opted to eat out) but the beach is pristine and clean. And during off-season like last early November when I was there, you can have most of the beach to yourself. I posted the same picture I uploaded here on FB and my friends from here and abroad were exclaiming at the beauty of Pagudpud. I told myself I'd definitely come back with my family.

Room Tip: the beachfront
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends