Pension Toni(Belorado)
  • Room Service
Hotel Jacobeo(Belorado)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgreat foodcold watercovered poolstayed hereone nightbedschickensalberguemealpilgrimscaminoeurotown
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great Albergue with great food, back garden and pool. Lovely Friendly Patrons. Pilgrims Meal was excellent and served with a flourish.
Sunbathing in the Garden was pleasant. Chickens, Rabbits, Ducks, Pheasants and other assorted animals next door ti add to the quaintness.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The best breakfast so far on the Camino, but some had to Q at 4euro. The evening pilgrims meal was taken up by most, hence a lot of buzz and decent quality for 1150 euro. V well organised by a family. Lights go on and off I think 0700 and 2200. No lockers. A few gripes, fairly traditional. Big downside is 20 bed dormitory = no sleep thanks to snorers and v warm. Big upside is pool, garden, Breky and bike store.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank hemingwayaway
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this private alberque for one night while walking the Camino. My pack was to be transported that day and it did not arrive as scheduled. The owner was most helpful in contacting the transport company and solving the issue of a missing bag. The transport people were also concerned and corrected the problem within an hr and a half.
The alberque was comfortable, 6 beds to a room, kitchen facilities and restaurant on site. Bathrooms were clean, showers had hot water. Located on the far side of town so I had an easy exit in the morning.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I arrived in Belorado, hot and tired, after cycling the camino. I was a little nervous as all the other albergues at which I had stopped had no vacancies. In Luck! This place had room.

Typical camino albergue. What made it different was the way the family all worked together to take care of the pilgrims. Also, I ate dinner (very reasonably) at this Albergue.

Very Clean, Modern, very comfortable.

Room Tip: lower bunks are preferred
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

My wife and I hiked the camino frances the fall of 2015. We hiked almost 15 miles from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Belorado. Several kilometers outside town, a small van approached us and the driver was passing out bottles of cold water with the name of the albergue on the bottle. When we reached Belorado, we walked past several other albergues until we reached Cuatro Cantones. When checking in, we mentioned to the nice receptionist that someone passed us bottles of cold water. She said "That's my Dad!". The room we shared with other pilgrims was spacious and clean, as were the showers and rest rooms. There is a nice, spacious sitting area outside behind the albergue. We had dinner upstairs that evening in the same building and the dinner was excellent. We also had a nice breakfast the following morning before starting our camino again. Overall, this was one of the best experiences we had at an albergue. We are hiking the camino again next fall and will stay at Cuatro Cantones again.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple