“Food and view are wonderful!”
Review of Da Blue Hole

Da Blue Hole
Price range: US$10 - US$65
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place is fairly new so they are working out the staffing kinks. The food was wonferful and the plates are full! Our table had the sushi , conch fritters, seafood platter, grilled fish, etc. All were perfection!

Antonio H, Owner at Da Blue Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hello SC!

They say that good food is the key to the soul! we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Our trip to the blue hole was absolutely delightful. Everyone said their dishes were lovely. The surroundings were beautiful, you could see the harbour and the sun setting in the background. We had excellent service and the best meal we had over the entire holiday. If I had the opportunity I would have gone back!!! The staff are lovely, special thanks to in particular Katie!

We visited Blue Hole on 31/3/18

Antonio H, Owner at Da Blue Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello Chebbers,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. .. I will be sure to inform Katie, she is a great server!

We will see you next time!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I wish more places in the Bahamas understood the concepts of quality of product and service. I'm told this place has is owned by chefs. That makes a lot of sense when you see their menu and experience their service. We met "Hilly" and his staff, who greeted us immediately upon entering and asked us where we wanted to be seated. They presented us with a simple, yet imaginative, menu immediately and took our drink order. The menu includes a sub-menu of sushi dishes which is what I ordered. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to have such an attentive staff! I had the sushi and last time I was there I had lamb. Both were excellent.

Yea Baby!!!

Thank you smorris, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us and look forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Blu Hole this evening for a perfect meal. I had the special sweet and sour Lobster with jasmine rice which was incredible. Wait staff was very kind and professional, especially our waiter Hilton. Rum cake was delicious. A wonderful dining experience.from start to finish.
Highly recommend!

2  Thank menyeart
Antonio H, Owner at Da Blue Hole, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Hello Menyeart,

So wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Hilton is wonderful : ) and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view of the harbour. Nice linen napkins. The prices were then average. We were disappointed because we were promised home made fries but it was frozen fries. The conch poutine came without cheese and the gravy was so so. it wasn't worth $22.

Hello Patate,

Love Canada, and love poutine; so disappointed that you didn't receive it in a way that represented as we intend. You have to share a gravy recipe with me so we can make the dish perfect.

Would love to have you back soon, and we can try it again.

Warm regards