“STUNNING”

Price range: US$28 - US$79
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This unique restaurant is the most romantic dining option within the island where guests can enjoy the most luxurious setting amongst the tree tops which is perfect for an occasion to demonstrate one's love for each other. Guests can enjoy a menu inspired by Executive Chef, Azizskandar Awang that encompasses carefully selected high quality fresh products brought together on your plate with all the years of his experience. The menu is complemented with our extensive wine list which will be carefully explained by our in house Wine Guru.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend booked this as a surprise and it was beautiful! The welcoming , the food, the atmosphere, the staff - couldn’t fault anything!! The service was great and ensured you were happy with the drinks and food. They were happy to take plenty of photos when asked. It was reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for and also pay for the stunning view! Would go back in a heart beat!

1  Thank 28beccac
Yolande H, Director of Food and Beverage at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 28beccac

Thank you for choosing Tree Tops and sharing your review on TripAdvisor .

It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your dinner with us. I would also like to thank you for acknowledging the many positive elements of your visit, especially our food offering, the service and the unique seating arrangement.

Thank you again for recommending us on TripAdvisor. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Director of Food and Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (1,701)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not specially well sitted.
Food is acceptable, salmon was good, but all accompagniment and sauce are not ok. Butter tasted expired, bread not good, lentille not cooked enough and without taste. I recommend the chef to trip in south america in order to taste spices and flavour.
According to the price in thailand, it is highly overpriced and not justified neither by food quality or service or the site.
Staff of the hotel are also not friendly.

Dear CF I

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know your feedback during recent visit.

Your feedback is most important to us and please be assured that I have shared above with the service team as well the culinary team. It is our mission to improve our quality of service as well as food offering at its best, and I can assure you we can do much better.

Tree Tops team and myself are looking forward to welcoming you back again, to show you the difference.

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just had a lovely evening at Tree Tops. This was our second visit having been previously in 2014 when we were last in Samui
We had the tasting menu and the food & wine was delicious. However it is the staff that make the difference in my opinion. Very attentive without being 'stuffy'.
Top class ... Would recommend

Yolande H, Director of Food and Beverage at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Walsined

Welcome back and thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I was truly delighted to read that you had a memorable experience with us and that you enjoyed the candlelight menu with 5 courses and 5 wines pairing, the unique table and seating arrangement as well as the friendly service provided by my colleagues which we are very proud of it.

The entire Tree Tops team is striving to provide the memorable personal service to a unique experience to every single guest.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks for my bday surprise cake!! Great service and friendly staff. The tables set-up is amazing, the view and the breeze is relaxing. And gay friendly. Yay !!

Dear Juan

Happy Birthday!! Thank you for choosing Tree Tops and sharing your review on TripAdvisor .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a private table via email a week in advance and the communication from manager on emails was excellent.

Firstly wanted to say that the view was fantastic and the overall ambience of the restaurant was very romantic, they even had smooth music playing on our table which added to the “romantic” vibe.

We ordered the standard degustation which consisted of 5 courses paired with wine. All courses were fantastically presented with great flavours, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality and execution of the dishes.

In response a recent previous review below I’d like to point out that I too have been to many fine dining, Michelin hatted restaurants around the world and I can say that this experience definitely did not disappoint.

Our waitresses for the night Nam and Ann was super attentive and helpful with our requests. English was good with excellent understanding of each meal being served.

I had a special request on the night as I was proposing to my partner and the staff at the Tree Tops were great with planning the surprise. Thanks again for helping!

In summary the 3 hr dining experience flew by before we knew it and we enjoyed every part of the night.

Highly recommend for romantic night out. Ps. She said yes :)

Dear Tara

Congratulations and thank you for giving us great pleasure to witness the most memorable time in your life.

I was truly delighted to read that you had a memorable experience with us and that you enjoyed the fine food from culinary team, the most unique seating arrangement as well as the level of service provided by my colleagues particulary Nam and Ann.

Indeed, Tree Tops experience is very unique which no where you can experience the same and the best dining venue in Samui.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back for honeymoon.