Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$146
SAVE US$49
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
PricelineUS$191
eDreamsUS$195
Trip.comUS$147
All reviews private pool oceanfront balcony moon pool chaweng beach garden wing body lotion pillow menu our honeymoon cooking class family mart beautiful hotel kids club central festival the general manager main pool fantastic stay happy hour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I've booked 1 night at Sala Chaweng, but I realized that it's not enough...

This time I went to Samui in the occasion of the anniversary with my other half. I've booked Garden Deluxe Balcony. Luckily, I got an upgraded from the hotel to Ocean Balcony Pool Suite. It's very impressed for us.

View from the room was superb. The pool balcony is widely enough for both of us. I'm very enjoy with that. The room was cleaned and full of facilities. If you love to take your time in the bath. They have Himalayan salt for you to get more relax. Again, very impressed!

After I made the booking, I received many email from the hotel to ask more detail before arrival, such as time of arrival and food allergy.

When I'm at the hotel, receptionist was very nice and very friendly. Every staffs always say hi with us when we walked past.

Due to Covid-19 situation. Breakfast was not served in buffet line . Anyway, you can order everything that should have it in the line with no limit.
I love cheeses here so much. It's fresh and yummy :)

The main pool is awesome design. You can take many photo around there. Unfortunately, I did't walked around hotel because of we had limit time.

As I said, 1 night is not enough. I'd book another night before I came here. Sala is the last night in Samui for our relax. Next time Sala Chaweng will be the first choice I will select and absolutely, more than 2 nights for sure.

Love this place too much. I'll be back again

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Erwin van der Veen, General Manager at SALA Samui Chaweng Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Misslady Y,

Thank you for the elaborate review following your stay, which provided us some great and detailed feedback to share with the team!
Happy to read you and your other half enjoyed the upgraded accommodation, the little service touches during your stay, the design and of course the service by our amazing team. They equally look forward to your next and longer stay to fully enjoy the time.

Please feel welcome to contact me on below details if I can assist in any way for your next booking or perhaps provide more information on our unique group of hotel destinations.

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

#1 best hotel on Samui. Rooms, food, pool, spa, hospitality everything was highest quality possible. We especially enjoyed the peaceful feeling being at the beach for sunset. Everything is new and modern. Best of all the hotel staff were kind, authentic and capable.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear maxsmart333,

Wow, nr 1! that's a fantastic compliment, rest assured we will share and celebrate that with the team that made your stay exceptionally great!

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a pool suite on the 3rd floor, room is beautiful and practical. Love the all white and sliding partition between the bedroom and living room. View is nice but the arches are a distraction.
Staff, both at reception and housekeeping are excellent. Location is very central. Parking is convenient, also having a family mart over the road is a plus. Breakfast was good, prefer this to big buffet.
Big disappointment were the showers in the bathrooms, low quality and already aging and leaky. Certainly not what you expect in a five star suite. We paid $300 during the pandemic but best normal rates are $500 upwards.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning!

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank kovitss1965

Dear kovitss1965,

Thank you for the positive feedback following your stay, and rest assured we will based on your feedback have a look at the condition of the shower in your room, and check all others again at the same time, as I agree this should not be the case and I hope / expect it is a stand-alone incident as the property is still new and should not face any leakages. Thank you for letting us know so we can double-check!

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Cleanliness room and great facilities. All staff really helpful and friendly. Sala Samui spa was great promotion and perfect therapist. Every spot of hotel are great for instagram. This is my 2nd times here and plan to visit again soon.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Erwin van der Veen, General Manager at SALA Samui Chaweng Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

Dear cocochananchida,

Happy to read you added some great images to your IG library during your 2nd stay with us, I noted as well that you enjoyed the services rendered by the team, making it an overall very positive return stay, thank you for your loyalty!

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Front staffs, beach staffs, housekeepers, restaurant staffs, spa staffs, limousine service, location of swimming pool and beach, and all the services were excellent !
I stayed at three hotels in Samui, SALA was the best !

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear YYKATO,

Wow! Glad to read that out of your selected hotels and resorts, we topped the list, I am happy to read you enjoyed the tranquility of our resort, added with the great levels of service by our team of dedicated and passionate professionals.