“Highly recommended”

The Little India
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Frodsham
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delicious food and excellent customer service. The team make you feel like a really valued customer. Will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (321)

Reviewed 9 January 2021

All I can say is WOW! After all restaurants closing and not being able to have a meal out we thought we would try little India take away. I have been to many Indian restaurants and very fussy on Indian meals. This take away was the best Indian we have had! When I arrived I explained the the owners what taste I was after they recommended a dish and add more spice to what I wanted. The restaurant was Covid safe and very clean! If your after a treat and wanting to have a lovely meal at home please go to little India! Family run business who should be very proud as they are best in Cheshire! Thank you again for making our night extra special. Natalie and Mathew

Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I had a Balti Chicken delight, a garlic naan and some rice. I asked for it slightly hotter and they were very helpful over the phone. The food arrived hot, on time and was very tasty. I would highly recommend getting a takeaway from there.

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

My Husband was 65 today so we ordered a delivery curry. It arrived in time and was delicious. Thanks Josh and the team. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 13 October 2020

to say this restraunt is not covid safe is absurd. my girlfriend tonight picked up a takeaway from little india and stated how smooth and safe the process was. the food was unbelievable alongside this. We have dined in during covid 19 and safety is at the heart of everything they do alongside quality of service and top quality food. FIVE STAR SERVICE WITH 5 STAR FOOD DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING LESS, THANKYOU LITTLE INDIA!

Date of visit: October 2020