Buddha's Surf Resort
Reef Beach Resort(General Luna)
US$74
Sunset Bay Villas(General Luna)
US$188
Hotel Tavern(Surigao City)
US$43
US$40
Priceline
US$25
Agoda.com
Greenhouse(General Luna)
Nay Palad Hideaway(Siargao Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacoustic nightthe ownerthai foodisland hoppinglaid backupper suiteyoga teacherthursday eveningisland paradisehard drivegeneral lunagreat foodbeautiful plantslovely patio areagreat musicgreat job guyssay goodbye
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had our first all-girls escapade.. we booked with this resort online, and they responded instantly, the communication and arrangement was excellent. As tourists in the island, Ashley gave as big deals and worth it cost for our land arrangements and island hopping tour!! Try their Island Hopping Package.. its worth it!! the Boatmen were friendly and even took pictures for us.. the food included in our island hopping was delicious (Big TUNA, Grilled Chicken and Mango Salad!!).

There rooms are also affordable for 5-6 persons, budget friendly!! Very cozy ambiance as if were living in our private vacation house. Chris, also made arrangement for our buggy rides to have a tour to Cloud 9... we enjoyed a lot, we never mind if its raining yet we enjoyed our stay!!

Try their food at the resto.. its excellent!! Its feels like home, peaceful and not crowded... best for those having short trips and relaxation.

As to pocket damage it costs as about P4,000 pesos each for a group of 5, for a 2 days/1 night stay and we enjoy these:
- Fastcraft and Roro fare (Surigao to Dapa -vice versa)
-Van (Back and Forth to Dapa & Buddhas)-- coz its raining thou still cheap compared to "habal-habal at regular rate of 250/each a trip --- c/o Buddhas arrangement
-Welcome Drinks at Buddhas (Lemonade version)
-Island Hopping Tour (with grilled tuna, grilled chicken and mango salad) --- c/o Buddhas arrangment Note: Pls bring extra money for entrance fee at Guyam and Daku islands, as well as fee for grilling the fish and chicken. You may also request for cooked rice at Daku island.
-Dinner (Tuna and Chicken Salad) & Buddhas Vanilla Milkshakes, Chai Tea and Tequilla Sunrise with French fries
-Buggy Rides and Bicycle Rental Fee, --- c/o Buddhas arrangement
-Room Accomodation good for 6 persons,
-Free Big Breakfast.. must try Big Buddha's Breakfast

we surely come back to Siargao and stay at Buddha's for our next escapade.

Room Tip: If your traveling with friends up to 6 persons.. try the Family Room-- big beds and value for money.. it's 2 adjoining rooms.. you still enjoy chit-chats and bonding time.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I'm more traveller than a surfer, but it was great to have just 5 days surfing and meeting great people. From the moment I stepped onto the plane from Cebu-Siargao and later to Buddha's - where it all happened. Siargao has heart, and Buddha is right in the centre of it all cos everyone who stayed on the island somehow congregated there. As a solo traveller, it was great because there was always something going on. New Chris (Version 2.0) and the team were great, they really felt more like friends.The room was clean and comfortable,hardware wise its probably one of the best on the island and surf lessons were easily arranged. Having travelled a fair bit round the world, it gives me so much pleasure to find this little jewel in my backyard of South East Asia :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jeanieee
Reviewed March 14, 2014

It's a very good resort to stay, friendly staff, very clean, the food is very good ' thank to the chef ' special menu every days.
i stayed 7 days with my wife, we had fun every days, thank a lot to the new manager Chris , now he becomes our friend :-)
if you need a surf teacher ask Balong or "Pink Balong 'nick name' " he is very very good.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frederic L
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great place to stay in Siargao. Its stylish architecture set it apart from any other island built resort. The bed was super, super comfortable and soft and after enjoying the Jungle Party (maybe a little too much), it was a rewarding sleep. The shower room was huge and functional and the space in the room was just right, especially recommended for families. The resort was extremely beautiful and its tropical design gave it a great atmosphere. The food was great, especially the Thai spring rolls. I'm a huge fan of fruits in the morning and appreciated being able to take them out for breakfast during my island tour. Staff was super friendly. They took me to the Jungle Party and we had so much fun.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Brenna B
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I booked 7 days at the Buddha's to learn surf but finally I stayed for 15 days, this place is so perfect! I felt like at home in this place, the resort is beautiful and the staff amazing and so friendly! I loved the routine I had! You wake up early, have a wonderful healthy breakfast then catch some waves. After that you have lunch (by the way the food is amazing especially the chicken salad with mango and cashew nuts), relaxing, playing volley ball with the staff and other guests, slackline contest, doing yoga, listening/playing music with boang marlo! I'll be back next year guys! I miss Philippines, I miss siargao, I miss choco mucho, I miss the marajaw Buddha's!

Jd