“Excellent French cuisine”

Restaurant de l'Ermitage de Corton
Reserve with
Restaurant de l'Ermitage de Corton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Well worth its mention in the Michelin guide, we all enjoyed this meal, the first time for our kids (8 and 10 years) eating snails and mussels. The kids' menu had some good choices, adults went for the 37 euro 3 course option which was also very good. Standouts were kids' fish and adult roast beef. The petit fours were also a big hit with everyone, particularly the lemon macaroons.

Watch out for pricey spirit options which I guess are classed as cocktails. Gin and tonic was 17 euro, a glass of local burgundy a much more reasonable 7 euro.

2  Thank Paul B

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We booked for dinner during our stay at the hotel and our high expectations were definitely exceeded. A wonderful gastronomic experience from start to finish with attentive and cheerful service. Every dish was a sensory delight, and the chef presented a couple of extras for our pleasure as well. And of course, dining in Burgundy, with the fine local wines to choose from, only adds to the gourmet experience! For such a high quality meal and dining experience, the prices are not exorbitant. Looking forward to our return.

1  Thank James C
Reviewed 9 July 2016

We were driving from Sainte Sabine to La Chaux ses fonds, Switzerland and wanted to have a nice meal part of the way along the journey. We went to the Michelin site and found this restaurant on the corridor going toward Dijon from Beaune in Aloxe-Corton, a well respected wine producing area of Burgundy. We were the only ones in the restaurant at the start of lunch (another couple came well later) and had the choice of tables. The view is one to the distant vineyards, which is pleasant enough. I rarely have beef outside the US, but the preparation sounded good and I was not disappointed. My wife had a nice duck breast. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and my wife thought that maybe it had been a 1-star Michelin (it isn't). Still this is a very nice table in a very nice area of France.

1  Thank aagourmet
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

This was a really good fine dining restaurant. In the first instance we were a bit out off by the dining room and decor. Putting that aside as it's merely a taste thing, the food was exceptional, the service impeccable and wine excellent. It will hurt your wallet but worth it.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

This is a lovely restaurant just outside of Beaune. We discovered it two years ago during a stay in Burgundy. Our return this year proved it remains exceptional. When I made our reservation, I provided them with my allergy list. When we arrived, we were greeted warmly and assured that my meal had been prepared with my allergies in mind. The Pigeon stuffed with Foie Gras is superb. Lovely dining room with great service and divine food.