Travelocity
Priceline
Destinia.com
Trip.com
Official Hotel
All reviews hatton cross small fridge big tv tea coffee lovely hotel close to heathrow airport breakfast and dinner piccadilly line underground station walk in shower convenient location comfy bed short stay one night stay television toiletries soundproofing
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

They were extremely accommodating and allowed us to check in early at like 10am. We got to hotel super early and I didn’t wanna wait. So this was a big plus. The sevice was exceptional as well. I stayed for 12 days for my quarantine when I came back from my vacation. As for food it was yummy, I got English breakfast, curry with mash potatoes & vegetable, roast chicken, roasted veggies, Wraps, salads & soups. Hotel had a good WiFi speed which helped me to keep me occupied otherwise it would have been very frustrating.
Would definitely send a friend there.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The welcome letter states, "Dear Guest" in reality it should read INMATE. Food was appalling, very often cold and sub standard. Room service was non existent. The windows are completely sealed and the room wasn't cleaned for the 10 hellish days that I had to endure.

Avoid this hotel (prison) at all costs.

Room tip: Don't come
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank russello958
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Staff was very polite and friendly manner. They made sure the vegetarian meals we ordered was enough for us. I actually cant complain about the facilities I got for the price I paid, it was reasonable. It could be quiet frustrating to stay in the room for more than a week but can speak to the service staff & get your issues resolved, very attentive. We were allowed to go to go put from the room daily for about 15-20 minutes. Wifi connection was decent. Room was very clean.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank BinuraAnthony
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Unfortunately I had experience to stay in this hotel for government quarantine period of 10 days. This cost me 2800€ for 10 days!!!! Normal price of in this hotel about 55£ night. Hotel is cheap, AC was not cleaned for years, when you start it dust is flying from it everywhere. Bathroom without soap, no cleaning materials except some antibacterial wipes. Food is disgusting always cold, few times was not served as promised, soup was not delivered, no fruits or salads, lunch was only 1 sandwich in pita bread! 1 banana or Apple except of promising of fresh fruits basket. Water was served always, at least this was done well. Nobody will do anything for you for this costs. Generally room is small but settled well on 3*. No balcony, no fresh air, you can take a 15 min walk around with security to get some fresh air once per day.
Not recommend to book this hotel!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2021

I reached to the hotel within like 5 minutes from the airport. I got a warm welcome from the staff. From the moment we checked in they adhere to covid safety standards. My room was clean, spacious, bed was super cozy and room comes with a small coffee station, 64 inch TV, small work station, Which was so convenient for me since I am working remotely. I didn't have to work uncomfortably on my bed. Bathroom had essential toiletries and Bodywash for all 14 days quarantine period. I have to mention how thoughtful the staff was & they understood the needs of people who have to stay in a room for 2 weeks! They were always friendly & made sure the stay was comfortable.
Food was good, was served safely & on time. Would definitely recommend Atrium.

Date of stay: April 2021