“Amazing vegan food and great drink selection”
Review of Passion

Passion
Reviewed 31 May 2021

The menu is fantastic here, we were really stuck for choice. We had the vegan quesidillas and the vegan breakfast wrap with potatoes and it was all delicious. I highly recommend both. The rose lemonade was refreshing. Service is good, it was a little slow for the drinks but they did warn us of this and they were busy. The food was worth the wait. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 7 October 2020

We had a delicious brunch - really good. But to pay over £150 for 4 people was not good value. We had juices, coffee, avocado and eggs on toast - nothing that should have been so expensive.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 18 August 2020

The reason I’m giving this place a 2 star rating is because the food is delicious I will give it that. BUT it’s only a 2 star rating because the staff are SO sassy I could not believe it.

We ordered 4 meals each, great pancakes, great eggs, the juices the cakes if I could rate the food it would hands down be a 5 but for the rating is the whole experience. I’m not sure if the staff there have been trained to be ‘sassy, healthy and cool’ well it’s not working guys its really killing the vibe and to be honest makes me not wanna go back.

The reason I say this is, 1 example- when another table says ‘excuse me’ to the waitress- she has her back turned and shouts ‘One second!’ Not even looking at the poor customer who clearly just wants to ask a question! I mean... really?!

Then my experience that got me really quite in a huff, my friend says can I order from the lunch menu please, she’s told at 1pm she can. So 1pm comes round and she wants to order a take out salad to bring with us when we leave... hey that’s not too much to ask for... just a bit of avocado and tomato.
U would think! Well no the sassy waitress says ‘Um well the thing is I just put a table over there and over there, there orders are a big table so yours will take a while’ I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!! anyone who has any experience waiting tables know a little tiny salad will be bumped up the que past 2 large tables orders! I was on shock!

Then to top it off... wait for this bit... our bill comes- little hefty for 4 for brunch but hey ho... I leave 7 euros in cash and ask to pay 30 on card. Normally this is absolutely ok in any other restaurant/cafe I’ve been to... unless of course they don’t accept cash. WELL THEY DO ACCEPT CASH HERE.

To my utter amazement sassy girl comes back over to tell us we are 5 euros down and it needs to be paid on card... I said we are not 5 euros down I left 7 in cash. Oh NO she didn’t even process my words she just said ‘u have to pay the remaining amount on card’ SO... instead of explaining they can’t do part cash part card payments they take the 7 euros in cash and assume it’s a tip! Then demand the 5 euros is paid on card. LOOK GUYS... I leave tips all the time even if the service is bad but the food is good ... BUT this experience was a complete and utter let down I was shocked walking away from that place.

Is this really the vibe u want? Your waitresses plying this weird kinda hard to get vibe where they give off bad vibes coz they are too cool to be attentive... not in my books. LET ME JUST SAY ...THE FOOD IS DELICIOUS. Shame about my experience with the staff. :(

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for breakfast because of all the healthy options available. The food is great and and exactly what you want if you’re into the healthy stuff! However, they make you wait for it! We were there for at least 2 hours, an hour and a half of that was ordering and waiting to get it! So, all in all great food but the service isn’t the best. Would we go again??? Probably not purely because of the wait.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Perfect please for breakfast or lunch. Wonderful menu and lovely staff. I believe this is the best passion establishment on the island. Do try their pastries or banana bread to go. One of those places you keep returning to when on the island.

Date of visit: September 2019