“Beautiful ceremony!”

El Nautico Terrace
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My parents had a vow renewal ceremony at El Nautico, it is a beautiful setting looking out over the sea.

The staff could not do enough for us! They made us a special 3 course menu and took care of every request we had before and during the day. Even sourced the exact cake I had asked for! There is a great little play area which kept the younger ones busy too.

I would recommend this wonderful place to everyone, and hope to return myself on future visits to the island.

Many thanks to the Nautico staff for such a perfect day!

1  Thank Danielle S

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

very scenic, we had drinks and a bite to eat food was lovely calmari was great, was disappointed the chips were served in a tiny bowl for €2.50
kids loved the play area
friendly service

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Have given good reviews before but can't this time. We took friends for their first barrachita, their first time in Golf del Sur. Don't think they would visit El Nautico again. Order was taken, 20 minutes later I politely asked how long the drinks would be, the waiter said they were on their way. Another 10 minutes I asked again and was told they had problems with the coffee machine but they wouldn't be long. No drinks after another 15 minutes so we gave up, I went to the bar to say forget the order-the coffee machine wasn't still wasn't working. Why didn't they tell us straight away, we would have had a beer or something else and still have been satisfied. Shame. Excellent location.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

A great little bar with excellent food and drinks. Sitting on the top of a cliff it has excellent views

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Located directly on the ocean front, limited seating in peak times but wonderful food and great ice cream coffees served. Shaded seating areas if you want some respite from the sun.