“Calm heaven with great food”

Tony & Tony Mezepolis
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Lubumbashi
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my lunch there and coming back tomorrow. The restaurant is close to the center, and if you are tired of (tasty but rather heavy) local food and inevitable Belgian/French-tasting Lebanese owned bakeries, this one is for you. There is a great terrace and a small green well manicured garden. The food is delicious ( not like in Greece, sure enough, but way better that what you would get in the US). The service is very courteous, the owner came out to greet us at the end of the meal and I am overall a tough-to-satisfy but immensely grateful customer! The prices are high, but not higher than in US and your hotel restaurant because you are probably just stuck in Lubumbashi on business.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Words don't fully do justice to this establishment. Walking through the gates, you're immediately greeted by a small but lush yard, beckoning you to enter into the restaurant, which resembles a large house. The front room is airy and bright, the kind of room that is a joy to pass the time in. Every sort of alcohol adorns the wall, which is quite the best kind of wall decorations: fashionable and functional. The owner is welcoming with his Greek hospitality. You can tell he truly cares about providing quality food.

And provide quality food he does.

Since I left America 6 months ago, my diet has been less than varied, and I eagerly anticipate when I can eat something different. But this was something beyond what I can describe. It's like a blind person seeing for the first time. Or a person who grew up on Nickelback hearing a symphony of Mozart. Words can't adequately do it justice. Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit, but it truly was an exceptional dining experience, and there wasn't a single dish that was not excellent.

I went with my friends and we split several different plates in order to taste a variety of items. We were certainly satisfied with our decision, and we ate every last crumb. I certainly hope to be back again soon... and I without hesitation recommend this fine establishment to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The best Greek restaurant in town. Appetizers main dishes and desserts all made with love fresh ingredients and the best materials. The best-kept wine cellar and whiskey here you will find a wide range of drinks for all tastes especially for whiskey lovers ask the owner Mr Costas.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

So good! I've never been disappointed by a meal here. The food is always amazing and I highly recommend finishing off your meal with a slice of the orange cake and some traditional coffee.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I've eaten there twice and each time has been absolutely delicious. Take my advice and get lots of small plates to share with your friends. And make sure to get the breaded eggplant wrapped around cheese. In fact just order five of those and call it a day! So good!