“Great food!”
Review of Pirate Bay Marigot

Pirate Bay Marigot
Ranked #7 of 19 Restaurants in Marigot Bay
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Description: Pirate Bay. Old world charm in a Rustic Old World setting netted in the romantic Marigot Bay Village sanctuary and the Hollywood setting for Doctor Doo Little, Fire Power, Creatures and the original Super Man movie, offering the Largest Seafood Menu on the Island. Crafted Pirate Pale and Golden Ale on Tap.
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My husband and I tried this fab place out and loved it. The staff greeted us with smiles. My husband had the clam chowder which he said was amazing. He also had the red snapper. I don't eat fish and tried it. I was not disappointed. The food was fantastic! The prices are like most in St. Lucia-expensive! but that's everywhere you go. I would certainly go back and recommend to others. Tell Kim we said Hi and we will be back!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The atmosphere, service , food outstanding!!! You get the ferry ( free) across the bay, staff incredibly efficient and friendly, introduce themselves by name and really look after you. Food stunning

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Wow-electric candles and white linens added a touch of elegance to mostly casual Margot Bay. Took free ferry right to head of Bay with a view to seaward (be there for Sunset). Happy hour needs some clarification—we got three different time spans and rules but apparently due to some new workers. Manager kindly intervened and all was finally resolved in the most generous interpretation.

Service was attentive and, if you show up in your boat, the staff decorates it with palm fronds and tropical greens. Fun to see. Nicely decorated for Xmas. Drinks were as good as they get—really well done and lots of variety in menu. Creole Seafood Pot was great as were other meals. Should have gone back again to try Chowder and also Conch. Darn! Banana Flambé for dessert was very special and delicious! Only $200 US including desserts and drinks for 4! Quiet and lovely spot with well prepared. Food and drink!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were staying at Capella and went for an evening meal. Food was really expensive for the quantity/quality and staff couldn't wait to put us back on the ferry. Staff were muttering about how loud a charter boat of French people were and generally it wasn't at all welcoming compared to staff at other restaurants. Don't waste your time here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here during our honeymoon the food was decent and the view was amazing, but customer service was not great. We had a major problem when we received our bill... All prices are listed in Eastern Caribbean dollars, but when we received our bill the EC amounts where on the bill but in US dollars, they had all kinds of math done to make it look like it was correct. Our bill for two was 490 (estimated) EC which translated to a 200 us dollar bill. I asked the cashier about it and she initially told me that it was correct then reluctantly went to fix the bill. When she came back she said they accidentally double charged me for everything. I find that hard to believe since we were the only customers in the entire restaurant. We talked to several locals and they all said the owner is known for ripping people off. Maybe I just had a bad experience... But I would use caution when eating here.