Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$132
Orbitz.comUS$132
CheapTicketsUS$132
All reviews clean rooms housekeeping staff two nights bed was comfortable great hotel would stay here again labrador accommodations isolation
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020

I have stayed at Hotel North Two a few times in the past couple of months. I will be back in Happy Valley-Goose Bay a few more times in the next few months and without question I will return to Hotel North Two for my accommodations. The main reason is the staff. Jenn the manager is "best kind" and her friendly and professional demeaner set the tone for the rest of the staff. Huge shout out to Vivek who goes above and beyond in customer service to ensure everything is okay and to let you know if there is something you need he will ensure you get it. All of the front desk staff have been great. The rooms are clean and comfortable and I always thank the housekeeping staff for the hard work they do to ensure my room is clean and comfortable. THANK YOU HOTEL NORTH TWO! See you all again.

Room tip: Speak to the manager and front desk staff. They will ensure you are looked after to the best of their ability.
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2020

Service was excellent. Staff your very attentive. They went out of their way to solve a couple of issues with our trip and provided us a service above and beyond their listed services. Employees are very dedicated!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2020

The reservation process was fast and easy over the phone. No online reservation service is available it appears. The checkin process was easy and follows COVID spacing guidelines. Sanitized pens were provided to sign documents. The room was clean and smelled fresh. There were odd round pillows provided no the bed. I found these ideal for my pacing under my knees. The checkout process was flawless. The front desk manager was very friendly during our checkout. I would recommend staying here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 July 2020

Beautiful! Great service & very clean!
Lovely rooms and staff. The accommodations were excellent. I would highly recommend any of my friends and family to stay here and I look forward to visiting again soon!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2020

My husband and I just stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights the rooms were very clean! Comfortable bags! The restaurant was one of the best I've been to in a while! And the staff was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple