All reviews pastries room was clean lake garda middle of an industrial estate hotel is situated decent breakfast decent stay night stay free parking villafranca taxi car verona airport expo supermarket elevator
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located outside the city but near the Air port. We found some shops and restaurants but the best was a Decathlon shop nearby.
The drive to the city center took 20 min.
The hotel is very nice clean and advanced. Free parking is available.
The room was big. We got the accessible room. Never saw something like this. Very advanced.
Breakfast was also nice and satisfying.
All in all, very nice hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AvichaiG1
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I am staying here since 11 th of aug
I think the beds have some sort of insects
All my body and my son and husband have insects bites
The location is far u have to have a car
No near by restaurants or market

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Zezo J
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is situated 15 mins from the airport convenient location supermarket around restaurant shopping centre etc. We were greeted by the lovely Marco I should say reception was really pleasant. Room was modern we love it.

A few things that’s the hotel should look into

Shower wasn’t working
Bed too hard
Had to pay to use spa but only sauna was working!!!
Breakfast were served in a small room whilst we were told would be serve in main restaurant. Eggs were not fresh!! By 9:30 not much choice. I had to ask 3 times to a waitress to get some coffee however she wasn’t busy!!

Even thoughts these negative we did had a good time at the hotel. We didn’t eat at the restaurant felt deflated vis a vis breakfast we drove away for dinner

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and friendlly people, reataurant is great and room clean , but why put on your hotel spa if that thing is never working, seems a speciality of Best Western hotel to have spa that is Always in maintenance ...

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed here for the weekend for the third time in three years. The hotel has been modernised recently and it shows it. My room (424) was modern, tidy and very well appointed.

I arrived late of Thursday evening and the staff had turned on the air conditioning in the bedroom to ensure that it would not be too warm when we arrived - very thoughtful and much appreciated.

The breakfast was typical of continental fare. It was fine and, as the hotel was reasonably full, they had laid on a seperate room for us (a party of 40) to breakfast in - a great idea, they just forgot to tell us and we had to make do in the main dining room.

The location is in the middle of an industrial estate - perfect for the business user. I used it because it was close to Villafranca.

Excellent attentive receptionist, good staff throughout. I occupied the 4th floor and found it just fine - clean, tidy, modern room, with a very comfortable bed - slept well

The hotel was very acceptable in the past, but now has improved. We will be back.

Room tip: There is no real difference between the rooms in terms of the view - there are all much the same. Obviously, the higher the better.
Date of stay: June 2018