Hotels.com
Trip.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

We were very excited to come to this hotel to use the spa after long hours of driving. However when we asked the reception to use it at 4pm (you need to book it and pay for it) they told us this was not possible for the day because no staff was available. Basically, this is a Spa hotel where you can’t use any spa facilities in the afternoon.

The area is beautiful, however the staff is very unwelcoming, especially the person at the front desk .

Would unfortunately not recommend

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 247c_cilel
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Built close to the enchanting Cachi town La Merced del Alto is the ultimate retreat on this area to taste all the atmosphere of a colonial hotel resembling a Spanish mission in
middle of the valley.
The hotel is simply simple and elegant, offering a unique atmosphere and a great tranquillity with all comfort at an affordable price
The white and simple rooms are functional and sufficiently wide, assuring all amenities for a place like this. The common areas are supplied with beautiful wooden furnitures. There is a restaurant offering excellent food in an elegant dining room and serving a good buffet breakfast. A small pool close to the main building is a right addendum to the relax also if the water should be better cleaned.
The wifi works enough well but not in the same way everywhere.
The welcoming and the service in general is very good also if could be a bit reinforced I the restaurant area.
At the end the main value is given by the ambiance and the atmosphere, that makes this place as a recommended choice in Cachi.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 15 December 2019

I booked a suite in this hotel for 1 night in November 2019. The day before going I fell ill and wrote an email to the hotel to let them know. Nobody ever answered my email but they did charge me the complete fee of the room, despite me having booked a flexible rate and having tried to communicate with them via email and via the hotel where I was blocked with a high temperature. The hotel where I was also had difficulties getting in touch with them as none of the advertised numbers worked. They finally managed to get hold of a mobile number and were told that they were going to charge me anyway, without even asking how I was or acknowledging my email which I think is really rude.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 3 November 2019

The hotel is down a dusty track but there are good signs to guide you to it. It is a beautiful quiet spot with stunning scenery all the way round. Pool area is good and plenty of terraces to sit on too.

Room tip: Top floor to avoid footsteps above on the tiled floors.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Our stay here was very brief, just 1 night, but the hotel was beautiful, the bedrooms were really nicely laid out and the staff were very friendly.

There is a "quiet policy" between the hours of 2-5 (I think those were the times) and it's a shame this wasn't enforced; sadly our room was next door to a family with 2 EXTREMELY loud kids, with parents that were either deaf or didn't care about anyone else as they never once made any effort to quieten them.

I would defiantly stay again, but I would request a room not near a family as the walls are pretty thin.

Room tip: Request a room away from children
Date of stay: October 2019