Imperia Hotel et Suites Terrebonne
Motel Mascouche(Mascouche)
Motel Bourassa(Montreal)
Hotel Charlemagne(Charlemagne)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed the last two nights in the Imperia and was impressed by the quality of the room and helpfulness of the staff. Primarily French speaking but they tried hard communicating and whatever we asked for we got. Quality bed and linens.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Low or no soundproofing at all. I could hear the people in the room above walking around all night. I could hear people talking down the hall. If I would not have brought earplugs I wouldn't have been able to sleep.

Also, it was the middle of winter and the heat was off in our room upon arrival. We had to wait for the room to warm up before we could remove our coats and be comfortable.

And lastly, it's a minor thing but annoying none the less. We had to redo the bed since the linens were on the wrong side so too short to cover our feet when we got in the bed. Again nothing major but added with the rest I was not happy with the room I got for the price I paid.

On a positive note the room was clean and everything looked like new. Check in and check out was fast and the staff was efficient.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Where do I start?

On the website the place looks amazing.

1. Room was tiny...probably half the size they showed in the website.
2. Room and hallway stunk of perfume or cologone...but they sell "room spray" in their mini bar....condoms too....ewwww
3. Got convince to prepay breakfast....turned out to be a very limited buffet worse than the free ones at better chains such as Holiday Inn express...burnt dry bacon, watery eggs...and so on.
4. No glasses in washrooms to rinse your mouth.
5. Cheap white towels, worse than a cheap gym.
6. AC clearly did not work.
7. Shower had almost no water pressure.

Paid over 150 for this and would have been better off anywhere else but this place.

Told the front desk clerk breakfast was terrible and not worth the 9.99 and she said ok i will tell the manager.....other guests were expressing the same concerns while we were checking out.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2017

This hotel was fine to stay in, nothing extravagant. Clean & quiet. However the breakfast they provide for $10 per person, do NOT take. It was not good, and I've had much better free breakfasts. On top of it, when I checked in, I asked to pay for 2 breakfast for 1 day (my husband and myself). When I checked out, I asked for a bill, as this was business expense. They informed me I had 3 breakfasts to pay for. I said I asked when I checked in for 2 breakfast of which they gave me 2 cards to show I had paid for 2. They then informed me the 3rd one could not be refunded. I didn't ask for it, I didn't get a card for it, and I certainly would not have gotten just 1 for the second day, there's 2 of us. With much argument she finally refunded the 3rd breakfast (even though originally it was stated they could not refund it).

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2017

The only good thing about this hotel is the receptionist's uniform. It is a dirty old hotel, which would be fine if they didn't promote it as paradise. I am sure that for $180 you can find a better hotel that doesn't have pubic hair on the sheets.

Room Tip: Don't stay here is my tip
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alexandra V
ImperiaTRB, Manager at Imperia Hotel et Suites Terrebonne, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online customer survey following your visit to our hotel. We regret to hear that our room did not meet with your expectations on this stay and wish to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused to you. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention for immediate action.