“Delicious brunch”
Review of Logan MacLean

Logan MacLean
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Waipu
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Friendly service, yummy food all made on site and artworks all made in NZ by New Zealanders.
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely little cafe, friendly staff and delicious food. One of the highlights of our weekend getaway! Will definitely be back.

1  Thank harronz

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My old friend Tania (from primary school daze) runs this place along with her husband.

We popped by as I had been following the place evolve and grow on facebook and handnt seen Tania in over 20 yrs.

We got there on closing and Tania went out of her way to make me feel welcome even though it was a busy time of year. Tania's husband whipped up some lovely hot chips while I feasted on a beautiful carrot cake. We had just come back from travelling the Sth Island and it was a very welcome break and feed.

I couldnt believe the amount of lovely local people stopping in to see Tania and her crew and how big and wide her smile was the whole time I was there.

I look forward to dropping in again when back in NZ and look forward to some more yummy food when there.

Feels like a home stop in - love it!

1  Thank mcdsnz
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Yer heid’s full o’ mince if ye don’t like the scran at Logan MacLean there at Waipu. Coffee is great, and if you are lucky you will run into some of Waipu’s colourful locals. Mind the chef out the back, but don’t be shy to ask for tricksey meal options, like GF, DF or whatever ye need - just don’t ask for Hobbit food as he gets a bit tetchy. Quite easily the most accessible cafe in Waipu with seating both inside and out - myself and my families number one spot in Waipu.

1  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We've eaten here loads of times and the service is always friendly and the food delicious. There are lots of vegetarian and vegan choices, with amazing salads and stuffed kumara. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I love this cafe, gorgeous coffee and I love trying all the yummy vegan creations. Definitely my favourite place in Waipu, actually I travel 20mins just to get to this cafe because it’s such a treat :)

1  Thank XristelleNZ