Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
PricelineUS$67
Hotels.comUS$84
eDreamsUS$109
All reviews low tide main restaurant pools philippines mactan lifeguards
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2020

My family have always been a fan of this resort. We love going back to the place, but our stay last November, for my birthday was the best by far, I'd say. The resort made me feel so special on my birthday, Sir Jojo and the rest of the staff were so accommodating and my husband, our kids and I truly felt the warmth of their hospitality. And since we went on our staycation without our kids' Ates, we didnt have to worry one bit because the lifeguards were truly watchful and there was a strong sense of security and safety. We had so much fun on the pool, the beach, the bay walk, the bicycle rides and even the restaurants. Shame though that the play house was still closed, but of course we count ourselves lucky to even experience this level of luxury in the midst of the pandemic, so all in all, it was an excellent and memorable stay. Definitely coming back again and again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Costabella Beach Hotel, Other at Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Dear lunawanderer,

Thank you for spending your birthday with us. It is great to hear that you had the best birthday in Costabella.

The safety of our guests particularly the children is paramount to us. While we make sure that they enjoy and have fun,
we take extra precaution when it comes to guarding their safety. This is one of the reasons why our Kiddie Korner is temporarily closed right now, considering the pandemic. We made sure though that the outdoor playground is open for our little kids to enjoy, including our wading pool.

It is wonderful that we were part of your wonderful experience. Jojo is sending his warm regards.

Thank you for the heartfelt appreciation. We are all excited to have you back really soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2020

The staff and Hotel are 5 star, we have always been afforded wonderful service, from Sir Jojo and Sir Robert. I recommend for everyone who wants to visit the beautiful island of Cebu. There are many malls, swim with the whale sharks, Kawasan Falls, Cebu Safari Park, just amazing for your family. Do not miss this destination.

Carl from USA

Room tip: Suite on the beach
Date of stay: December 2019

Dear carlbW3530LA,

Thank you for choosing to spend your Christmas holidays in Costabella.

Jojo, Robert and the rest of the team are more than glad that you appreciate our genuine and caring service.
We have been in the industry for more than 39 years now, and nothing gives us more joy than having a happy guest.

We hope leisure travel for the international market will be permitted soon, so we can have you once again.

Until then please remain safe and healthy with your family.

We cannot wait to have you back in Costabella.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Nice hotel complex, far away from the very hectic and noisy city center. Since we had always booked day trips in advance, there were no problems with the connection to the outside. Here you have peace and quiet and plenty of opportunities to relax, refresh yourself or sunbathe. There are two large pools and a beautiful sandy beach right on the ocean with beautiful beach chairs and a wonderful boardwalk with loungers. But to swim you have to wait for the tide.

The entire hotel complex, as well as the rooms, are very well-kept and clean. The rooms themselves are very spacious and contain the largest bed I have ever seen. The view from the room, especially in the evening, is wonderful, you can relax with a bucket full of beer on the balcony and enjoy the sunset. The food was not expensive, but very tasty and of high quality. The staff were very friendly, courteous, always had a smile on their faces and were always helpful. E.g. When my girlfriend was sick, we were immediately given pills against it, which helped very well.

We can recommend a stay here to everyone!

Date of stay: October 2019
3  Thank KingaAndBenedikt
Costabella Beach Hotel, Other at Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear KingaAndBenedikt,

Thank you for choosing to spend you holiday in Costabella. We are glad you liked it here.

When travel is permitted, we would certainly love to have you back, so that once again you may
enjoy the pampering that you so deserve!

If everything goes well, we are opening our doors on November 16, 2020.

We look forward to see you and your girlfriend really soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

I booked to stay here in March 2020 and was suppose to travel from Palawan to Cebu but unfortunately due to the coronavirus all airswift flights were cancelled which meant I was unable to get to Cebu for my stay at Costabella. I emailed the hotel and explained the situation and received such poor service! I had other hotels also booked around the Philippines who refunded me the full amount of my stay due to the circumstances of me not being able to get there. Costabella tropical beach hotel was the only hotel to not refund me. All of the other hotels were so understanding. I will certainly not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank emmahoward8
Costabella Beach Hotel, Other at Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Dear emmahoward8,

We understand where you are coming from. Like you, we are also terribly affected by the pandemic. We encourage re-booking with the hope of sustaining our business as well, while we provide flexibility in stay dates for our guests given the current limitations.

You may be happy with the extension that we are giving you. Kindly closely coordinate with our Reservations Office.

We are opening our doors to Tourism on November 16, 2020, and we will be more than happy if you have a change of heart and stay with us soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

We had a great stay in Costabella. The room is clean, and very accommodating staff. I recommend these 3 guys Jackie, Charlie and Rey for assisting us during our stay. We'll be looking forward to visit this place again

#Costabella2020

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CTBHPRGEM, PRGEM at Costabella Tropical Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Dear Leahric,

We hope you are safe and in good health.

It is wonderful that you had a great stay, and we thank you for choosing us and for sharing your beautiful review on Tripadvisor. Our team is most happy to read your warm appreciation of their genuine and caring service.

When travel is permitted, we look all forward to having you back again.

Take care!