All reviewsisland hoppingswimming poollapu lapupremier roomnice poolbreakfast buffet ismactan airportenjoyed my stayboatsmabuhaytaxisupermarketsavemoremanilarelaxationminibarresto
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Stayed in the family suite at Cebu White Sands. Beautiful modern room with amazing ocean, pool, and mountain views. They have a rooftop bar called Room 801 that is enchanting at sunset. The food is great and definitely caters to an international crowd. The staff were so nice and accommodating. The best part was a day trip of island hopping and scuba diving. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Melanie M
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here for 4 nights over our friends beach wedding and loved it. Beautiful resort. Extremely friendly staff. Lovely quiet beach. Good food and drink / rooftop bar. However, expensive for what it is, but had everything we needed and really enjoyed our stay here. Plus you can pop out to some great local BBQ stops for a cheaper dinner!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Skip Shangri-La, so overrated, this place is tops! I really enjoyed my stay at White sands and wish I had more time here!! The rooms are super modern with marble floors, comfortable beds, affordable in room mini-bar, great food & drinks! I had a cute balcony overlooking the pool area, and a slight ocean view. The bathroom in my room was pretty large with a nice shower, and the room had a big window between the bathroom and bedroom, this would have been super cool if my husband was with me, but it was just me so I rolled the shade down. I love the old school wooden staircase in the building I stayed in. So much authentic old school Philippine charm, but with a modern twist in the rooms. The pool and surrounding area is nice and big so you never feel crowded. Lots of chairs available, they aren't stingy with the beach towels, and the bar is close so you can walk over and order a drink and theyll bring it to you. My only complaint: no champagne for mimosas! There are people cleaning the sand on the beach and surrounding area every morning, its so clean and nice!! There weren't a ton of kids here which was a plus for me, the pool is spacious enough that even when the kids are swimming I wasn't running into them. Lots of areas to chill out, poolside, ocean side, and there is a SUPERB rooftop bar & grill that opens @ 5pm!! I spent both of my nights having dinner & drinks on the roof, pretty much by myself. I was shocked that others weren't joining in, the views are gorgeous and the staff was so fun! The bartender Ching was great to converse with, the Chef prepared me an awesome rib eye steak dinner, then came out and danced for me! We had a blast. The breakfast buffet was pretty good, lots of asian foods, but I did enjoy some fresh fruit and french toast. They offer free hot coffee and juices too, but I opted for some espresso shots which were really good. Lunch was great, I enjoyed the fried chicken sandwich so much the first day I had it again the next! Kinda strange one day they gave me curly fries with it the next day regular fries, but I wasn't complaining I loved the variety. I had a truly great relaxing experience here, the days were warm and the pool was the perfect cool temp, the beach was relaxing, and I can't say enough about sunset on the rooftop bar. They played love ballads in the main dining area and in true Philippine fashion most of the staff was singing along, I love that about PI!!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Spent today with girlfriend and her family as a day out to the beach. White Sands offers a day resort pass giving us access to the pool, beach, Restaraunt, changing and toilet facilities and the beach bar. The children ranging in age from 1 to 15 and adults had a fabulous time. Lunch was prepared for us and as we had 12 in our group the staff were asked to go the food preparation as a buffet, as we would then help ourselves. Yes spent money but taking 12 out is never cheap is it. Anyway the family deserved a treat.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed the hotel. They upgraded our room for free and got a really spacious room. Breakfast is delicious and have lots of choices. There are so many flies though, and they cannot do something about it. Would be good if they have an option for guests to dine-in in an air conditioned room. What really disappointed us was their security in-charge of recording the details of taxi requested by their guests. My husband lost his wallet in the taxi and they gave us the WRONG taxi company and plate number (they assured me it's the right one.) Fortunately, the security on the next hotel where we went got the correct details and helped us contact the driver and we were able to retrieved the wallet.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family