“Terrible experience.”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Terrible experience. Discrimination from the waiter and the owner. Take away food quality and choice extremely average and poor will never return and would not recommend.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Frangipani12
Write a reviewReviews (494)

Reviewed 22 September 2019

decided to try it on my birthday. For three days we have been watching people arriving, and leaving with smiles, so we risked it. Upon arrival, and after waiting for 5-7 minutes one girl came to us, and asked whether we needed something..
I wanted to say "No, b.., we are just on an excursion" but stayed, somehow, calmed.
All formalities "covered" she proposed a high table at the end of the open space, basically looking at the empty lot.
After 15 minutes another girl brought the menu, then we waited another 20 minutes for another to come and take the order, which we were not ready since needed/ wanted some suggestions...anyways, food was good, but overpriced, service is their limping leg, and attention to details should be their priority, which is not ...
anyways, risk it.. who knows, if this works out for you

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank RARS
Reviewed 10 September 2019

My family and I attended this fine establishment a few days ago. The vibe is funky cool, the seats were comfy and the garden area looked exquisite.

We ordered some beverages and our meals. Our drinks came over with a waiter carrying them on what appeared to be an unbalanced carrying device. Upon arrival at the table, the waiter dropped the tray on one of our party full of drinks. The member of our party was covered in a cocktail of wine and beer. I do not think she expected this on a visit to the south of France, it would however be expected at a visit to Niagra falls but this was obviously not there.

All in all a good meal, however, they only took €5 off of the bill for the spillagings. If I wanted a water feature I would have gone and seen the fountain in my garden that the cat drinks out of.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Rhys N
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

The waitress told me I ordered Pave de Boeuf well done. Never in my life! I told her no ‘a point’ and I ordered in French. The waiter who served us joined in and told me the steak was ‘a point’ (rare). So the argument was clearly Sod you! I showed him on my phone a definition of ‘a point’ and he said the internet is often wrong. I told him he was being very rude! I was talking reasonable French and other guests were watching the argument unfold. It took several minutes to persuade him to get another steak. The replacement was cooked correctly but the meal was bland, my friends Pizza was ok but nothing special. I didn’t know this kind of rude, ignorant service still existed, sadly I didn’t take time to see that I was not alone in my experience at this food outlet! They ruined our dinning experience!! Inside the restaurant the toilet was dirty and the wash basin out of reach of children or less tall guests. Crates of soft drinks piled up on the floor in the restaurant area were very shabby. The service on this quiet Monday was very slow, we waited 45 minutes for our food, no wonder my steak was a dried up very over cooked piece of leather!
One to avoid on every level.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had Mojito's €9.20 here on 25th August 2018 in the early evening.
They were delicious and the service was friendly.
We will return