“Fast food”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #15 of 19 Restaurants in Albert
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this when looking for a quick lunch. No surprises here but a welcome quick meal before continuing our visit.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Had a good take out from this restaurant, but when we got back to the hotel room, one meal was missing. Went back and despite my lack of French, managed to explain what was wrong and the meal plus an extra item was given to me, with many apologies, Very helpful staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We only went in because we were in a hurry and wanted some quick cheap eats. There is no real experience to enjoy in any McDonalds anywhere in the world. Following this visit I vowed to never enter such an establishment again and I include places like Burger King, KFC, Subway et al in that.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I thought the burgers were better here in France because the French do bread so well. Sometimes its just convenient. Great boulangerie across the road also.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Stopped for a coffee, but why do you need a Maccy D in the Somme, it offered what you expect and was busy with touring school children. Not really for me