Papierus Pensionne
Kalibo Hotel(Kalibo)
US$25
US$23
Priceline
Aranas-Carillo Travellers Inn(Kalibo)(Great Value!)
US$6
US$23
Priceline
Oliveros Place(Kalibo)(Great Value!)
US$9
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan overnight staycaticlan portpaper productscable tvprovincial capitolfollowing morningceres busdecent placewifi connectionfamily roomthe main roadati atihan festivalone nightgazeboaccommodationbudgetterminal
Reviewed 1 December 2016

I love the smell of ilang ilang in the place. Location is near schools, a cenetery and their provincial capitol.

Very near carenderias and internet cafes. Very easy to walk around the city as it is pretty safe. Also place is near airport and bus going to boracay/caticlan passes by along the front of the inn.

Our room was in the second floor, it was small but clean and just value for what we paid for. Although the place is not sound proof and you can easily hear people wealking or talking beside your room or outside your bedroom. but overall it is ok.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016

its 10 mins away from airport. simple home stay style hotel. frenly staffs during check in. room is average size with normal toilet amenities. no coffee making facilities but there's water dispenser outside near reception. there's a small garden concept in the center of the building & its good to have take aways there. getting to city mall & other malls is just 5-10mins away on a tricycle easily available at the main road... overall good stay & rested well...

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Had an overnight stay here last August 4. I booked online a family room for 4 the night before and we didn't encounter any problem from the moment we entered. Check-in The air-conditioned room is big with two queen-sized beds, private comfort room with hot and cold shower functioning well, basic bathroom amenities like fresh towels. The room also has a cable-tv, and cabinet where you can hang your clothes, just ask the front desk whenever you need more hangers and they are willing to give more just like what we did. There's also a Wifi coverage anywhere. They have a souvenir shop selling colorful paper products, I will also upload photos, I only took a photo of their compendium and DND sign Haha. If you want to have a breakfast just tell the front desk a night before, the price is P110 only. For the location, this hotel is very convenient, within the city proper, in front of Aklan Capitol, theres a school beside this hotel named NVC. Just a few minutes from the airport. I will stay here again for future occasions and would love to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.. Shout out to Axel for the smooth frontline service.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Simple, plan, hard beds, no fridge, shops aren't close by but if you need it for a layover, then it will do. Tight stairs up to the second floor, I had a stumble but I can be clumsy, take care going up and down them.
Staff were helpful with giving me information about how much pesos I should pay for my trip to the animal rehabilitation centre.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This was a pleasant surprise ! This cute boutique family owned hotel had a nice vibe with average sized rooms decorated with handcrafted rice paper decor. The bathroom was clean and comfortable, much better than most hotels we encounter in the Philippines. The mattress' comfort was slightly above average so we woke up well rested. We greatly enjoyed breakfast since we were sat in a gazebo in the garden that was well kept to create a nice breakfast area.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple