Agzam Resort & Spa
  • Restaurant
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
San Antonio Resort(Roxas City)
  • Breakfast included
Islands Hotel(Roxas City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2016

Spent a night at Agzam before catching flight back to Manila, good attentive staff, a good if basic room, and an inviting pool.
Food was a little disappointing, wanted a snack so ordered chips and salsa, expected natcho style chips, what we got was home made chips from deep fried wanton wrappers, which were very greasy. Apart from that the rest of food ordered was good and tasty.
Agzam is a great place to stay in Kalibo 100php trike ride from airport and town centre malls.

Trikes at airport will try and ask for 200 - 300 php for the journey, but trikes away from airport ask for around 70 - 100php.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2016

I, together with my friends planned to spend a daytrip/swimming with other inland resort (not to mention already where we tried our luck twice,12nn and 3:30pm, but we're not fortunate to get a slot for a cottage or even just a table, plus a snobbish receptionist) that's why we end up trying another one - Agzam Resort and Spa.We arrived in the place at 4pm and all said: IT'S MUCH BETTER HERE - definitely because of its ambiance. Pool and Cottages were look clean, Restaurant and Lobby were spacious to cater guest, Foods were Okay, Rooms and Spa are available so night stay is not a problem and has parking place for cars.

PS:There are in need of improvement in the changing room but overall, Agzam is good.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheMorenoTraveler
Reviewed February 26, 2016

Visited again and this time I had a swim with my two small kids...very nice..However the changing rooms and toilets need urgent attention ...no water and not clean...later had a massage in their spa.....quiet and peaceful and a good massage for less than usd 10!
This place is beginning to grow on me....it's a peaceful haven not far from airport..Once again they need to clean up and improve the changing room and toilets if they more people to visit. OK for snacks and drinks. I still have not seen the rooms or stayed there.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2015

I visited this place with some friends I was visiting in Kalibo. The pool looked nice and clean....the restaurant also seemed ok although we just had a drink and some of us a burger...the staff were friendly and welcoming....now there are not many places or things to do in Kalibo, so this place was a pleasant surprise particularly the pool which I intend to use with my small children next time. Saw some local families with children coming in to use the pool...very reasonable at php 70 per person...The spa also looked nice....visited during the week so place was quiet......to be cont....

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2015 via mobile

We spent a day here, last time..nice view from the apartment we took. It was facing the beach. Swimming was amazing as well. Restaurant just so-so, nothing special though good service from the employees.

Some not so good things were..location. if you are suffering from arthritis,or too old to take the stairs up and down.. I wont recommend this.
Then since it is far from the White Beach, or restaurants..you can take their shuttle service every 30 minutes, if u dont want to wait- you have to pay 200-300 depending on the location.
Then, they were too strict when it comes to check out time. Before we get to prepare, they called like 3 times with just 2 mins interval to see if we are ready to go. They want to kick us out at exactly 12nn. Yes, housekeepers were already at the door to took our luggage up to the front desk. No complimentary water included which I think is not normal? Im not sure, perhaps with all the hotels/apartments we went, you can have it for free at least 2 small bottles. Managers should also look closely into the operation, my partner was honest to say that they did not charge us for the breakfast we consume at the restaurant before we check out.

So, overall we still enjoy our stay.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family