“Great all day breakfast.”

The Cottage cafe and restaurant
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in Burnham with my wife and two kids (5 & 1) and just picked the cottage cafe randomly on sight.

The couple who ran the place were very welcoming and friendly. High chair was available for our youngest.

The menu was sufficient for a lunch cafe and just what we were looking for.

We all had breakfasts each and the food was cooked quickly and was lovely. Price matched quality and quantity.

I would pop in again for a lunch if in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On a cold morning went in for breakfast. Got a hot cup of tea and a few minutes later a proper English breakfast. Service was friendly and others in the cafe were talking to each other. The atmosphere was good.
Food was nicely cooked, good ingredients and importantly not greasy. I left feeling better than when I came in which is what it is all about.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Popped in ordered scrambled on toast great price and service delightful little cafe, really enjoyed my food

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Basic food, poorly cooked and overpriced, would not recommend !!
Really folks, the local McDonald's is tastier and cheaper.

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Although the owners are particularly cheery, the breakfast was cooked all fresh to order and was delicious and competitively priced. The cafe is small but very clean and quaint. Good quality bacon. I would return for a good old school English breakfast.