“Good!”

T'osti
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Montebelluna
Price range: US$23 - US$102
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Old-fashioned restaurant, I think it should be very many years,
the taste is more local characteristics, suitable for the vegetarian, waiters good attitude
the only drawback is the waiting time is too long, I hope the next can be better

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Best place in Montebelluna food and service outstanding. A very refined menu where every plate is explained when served.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Admittedly, we showed up unannounced with a group of 20 for dinner. The restaurant was mostly empty, so I thought we would be a welcome surprise. I asked the manager if we could arrange a chef's choice pre-fixe menu and just serve one entree to the entire group at a set price. They immediately agreed to arrange a family style prosciutto and cheese buffet with risotto and water for the group. The prosciutto was delicious but fell just short of what was promised. They said they were providing 5 meats from from 5 regions of Italy but there were only four and I think they were all from the same region really. No problem we ate our fill of meats and cheeses and the lighter dinner was best for us that night. The risotto on the other hand took so long to prepare that were were well finished with our dinner before it was served and it was not generally enjoyed by the group as it was not thoroughly cooked. We recall with fond memories the large amount of meat and cheese on the table, but didn't return to the restaurant on our next visit. The restaurant met our budget with a custom menu which was appreciated, but was not especially a real value or savings for a large group. The atmosphere was nice and authentic.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We were very disappointed in this restaurant. We spent 2 weeks travelling in Italy and this was the worst restaurant during our trip. There was one waiter serving the entire restaurant and our meal took over 2 hours. When we received our pasta it was cold. My daughter had requested no nuts on her pasta but the waiter had forgotten to tell the chef so she had nuts all over the pasta. The flavours of the meals were unusual and a bit strange. Ironically this was also the most expensive meal we had during our vacation... Find somewhere else to go - your stomach & your wallet will thank you.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank MarknLanny
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Priced just above average, this classy restaurant offers excellent food and attentive service in a pleasantly airy environment. A wide selection of excellent wines complements their offering. On my recent visit there I had a delicious Angus filet in mushroom sauce and will definitely go back for more next time I'm in Montebelluna.

Date of visit: February 2017