All reviewsfisherman's wharfsands casinogreat hotelferry terminalsea viewdragon boatflower petalsfree shuttlefree smartphonefew issuesthe indoor swimming poolclaw foothandy phonesuperior roombar loungequiet arearooms are great
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The ancient style of decoration was unique compared to the other lavishly built hotels in Macau. Also fantastic sea view and amenities from L'Occitane was certainly a plus. It was a heart – warming surprise to see they put plastic flower petals all over the bed for my parents’ wedding anniversary. After that we immediately found a pair of unknown socks under the chair, so we called housekeeping and they came to check. We did not try to make it troublesome and we did not intend to issue a guest complaint, however the attitude of the housekeeping supervisor was not satisfying at all. Somehow he took it as something regular and only sent a staff to pick it up. We never received any sincere apology. Beside this incident everything was above expectation, and the front desk male staff was very helpful during check-in.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I stayed in this hotel this month. It has a very elegant, Art Nouveau style lobby and the staff immediately makes you feel welcome. My DB room has been booked with single occupancy, so it was spacious for one person. The bed was very comfortable and everything in the room was immaculately clean. I liked especially the bathroom and found the free WiFi access very convenient during my stay. There is, of course, a swimming pool and a gym available for the guests. Breakfast was rich with a buffet of wide selection in warm and cold dishes. If you do not wish to dine outside, you can do it in their restaurant and can have a drink in their Praha Bar. The Sands casino is just next to this hotel, so if you go for gambling, you do not have to go too far. All in all I recommend this hotel to everybody, visiting Macau, as I can only praise their services, can't find any negative issue to say.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Zsuzsa M
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

We love it. Very accomodating staff and the room is very clean and cozy. The foodz is delicious and the place is accessible. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Give it a try and you will love it also.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

stayed here for 2 nights and got an upgrade i think coz the frontdesk spoiled a surprise to my friend. the room is quite small though but fairly sized for 2 pax. i love the cleanliness of the room and the bathroom! amenities are great too. i tried their gym and pool and both were perfectly fine. check-in and out were swift too. staff are friendly enough or maybe coz i am a Filipino but hopefully they treated the rest of the guests the same too. location can be too far though with no convenient stores nearby. highly recommended though at the far side of Cotai area.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel to every one because of the following reasons. The vicinity and room are very clean. The employees and staff were accommodating. Our stayed in this hotel we're pleasant because all the things we needed were already in the room.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple