Hotel Sintra(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
Trip.com
US$123
Agoda.com
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$88
  • Pool
Hotel Lisboa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$192
US$120
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$143
US$137
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$252
US$193
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$438
US$336
7,795 results
All reviewsgondola ridebella suitefood courtgolden peacocksouth wingrialto suiteartificial skywest lobbygrand canalice worldbiggest casinoshopping mallunder one roofhuge hotelroyal suitehong kongcotai view
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in Venetian Macao for 1 night during Easter holiday with my family and experienced the best services during our stay. We booked the BELLA SUITE room and it is quite spacy enough for 4 people. We experienced express check in from 11:00am. We stayed in South Wing suite where a bitter quite than West Wing suite (most of the Chinese tours stayed in West Wing suite). The hotel offered a free photo taking service at the Main Lobby and we can get the hard copy (with paid) for only few minutes (you may also download a soft copy for free). At the time of checking out, I dropped down the keys into the Express Check out box where locates at West Lobby and it is quite easy and convenience. The only compliant is the free wifi which I cannot connect at any time. Fortunately, the hotel offers us a premium wifi for free during our staty. Inside the room, there is a mobile for use for free (free internet and free call). I appreciated the staff (any part of the hotel), showing their kindness, patience and politeness to all guests. I will recommend to friends this hotel for family holiday.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotel staff are very helpful and very efficient. Room is cozy and spacious. The pool is excellent. My family enjoyed it very much. The pool and its facilities are clean. I requested to use the pool on our check-out day and the hotel staff promptly made the arrangement for my family. I will definitely choose this hotel again in my next trip to Macau!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel is very huge. The room is spacious and modern even if the hotel is quite old. The bed is comfortable and the clean. I love the room interior and design. The service is fast and smooth. You can shop and dine in the hotel even without leaving. The casino is quite old including the slot machines.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Room is huge, with a huge bathroom, where I have an issue with low hanging shower. Hotel/casino building is so big, that once I walked 40 mins to find right exit. You can find everything that you need in the building: food court, many many restaurants, huge shopping mall, giant casino.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a fancy place with beautiful indoors. The rooms are amazing as well as the views form the rooms. Long queues during check in. You should try the gondola ride there which is pretty interesting.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family