“A Luxurious Comfort at The Landmark Macau”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Landmark Macau

The Landmark Macau
Ranked #24 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Pasig, Philippines
“A Luxurious Comfort at The Landmark Macau”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2016

The Landmark Macau is one of the best hotel choices in Macau when you're searching for a place to stay that is easily accessible to anywhere in the city. With a perfect location, the hotel wouldn't be called as The Landmark if it weren't a great landmark in the country after all. Staying for two days at The Landmark Macau didn't just provide us conveniences in terms of proximity. Staying on this hotel also provided us a luxurious comfort that I've been actually waiting for to have.

Our room was a Superior Room located in a higher floor. It was spacious! I mean really spacious. The bathroom was also spacious. It was actually bigger than I expected. I was truly in amazement seeing how enormous our space was. It was also equipped with luxurious amenities. Indeed, another great welcome from the hotel to tell me that I will have my best stay in Macau.

• Stayed November 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

The Landmark Hotel is a great excellent hotel and excellent service Waiters are a good I will I was introduced to the relatives and friends. And I was thank you Mr. Edmond and Kate I very very thankfully

Stayed January 2016, traveled with family
2 Thank Eni006210
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2016

i when there for my solo trip recently, is was totally great the room and services and the hotel room was nice plus one more thing is a welcome tea on the room.. is a very nice place to stay in..
I will go back again if i will drop by macau...

Stayed January 2016
Randolph, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2016

Room was comfortable and very clean. The pool and exercise room is very nice. You have to pay to use the sauna, so I did not use it. Location is excellent to access everything and all other casinos and hotels. Security is very good. The staff is excellent.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled solo
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2016

Location of the hotel is very accessible and it is a walking distance to Lisboa and other casino such as Wynn, Starworld (the hotel is directly opposite of StarWorld). Shuttle bus to Taipa (to visit City of Dream for the famous water show, or Venetian hotel) was just a short walk down the Grand Lisboa Hotel.

Room and services was perfect , we booked Junior Suite Twin and the room is very spacious for my wife and I. We told them that it was our honey moon and the duty manager ensure everything was settle and surprised us with a complimentary itinerary and making sure every was good . The duty manager are very friendly and the hotel staff are good with language such as Mandarin, English and Cantonese , thus it would be a hassle free journey for tourist from overseas.

Definitely worth a visit and would look forward to coming back again in future.

Room Tip: the view are limited despite living at a higher floor, but it is relatively quiet and good.